Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Moneysworth & Best Emzone Air Duster (Aerosol) Mini Double Pack

Moneysworth & Best Emzone Air Duster (Aerosol) Mini Double Pack

I don't actually use these as canned air. It's much cheaper to buy the big cans for that. I use these for dog training as well as a humane animal repellent when I'm out with my dog therefore pocket size is the key. I don't spray at the animals I don't want to injure anything. For dog training a quick squirt at their butt quickly gets their attention. As a repellent, a quick puff into the general direction quickly scares them away.

This is a great clean up spray tool for cleaning/dusting hard to get places.

Everything

Works great.

They are small bottles just like the description said!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Emzone air Dusters safely blast away dust, dirt and lint
  • Perfect for use on computers, electronics, automobiles, and office Equipment such as keyboards, printers, cameras, CD & DVD players, dashboards, telephones, and photocopiers
  • Made in Canada
  • It's a 2 pack

Description

These air dusters will blast the dust and dirt from all surfaces that you need to keep clean. Great to take with you on the go.



Great size cans perfect for use at home and work

I am very satisfied with my purchase. I use these for my husband's PS4 and they're great for removing any and all dust in those hard to reach cracks and such. Easy to use, well worth the money and I give them all of 5 stars. I highly recommend.

Works great

GREAT PRODUCT

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site