Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

KaBloom Live Plant Collection: Set of 4 Live Plants in a 3-inch Terracotta Clay Pot - Coffee Plant, Fern, Hypoestes, & Spider Plant

KaBloom Live Plant Collection: Set of 4 Live Plants in a 3-inch Terracotta Clay Pot - Coffee Plant, Fern, Hypoestes, & Spider Plant

Plants arrived healthy and were as described. I am going to get them settled into their new pots today.

I realize the care is in my hands now but one complaint...it would have been nice to have a basic care sheet included. I am a relative newbie to houseplants and while it is simple enough to look up how to care for plants on the internet, it would have been that added extra to make this a five star item.

Very cute. Came well packaged. I love them. I agree with the previous customer, it would have been nice to have a basic care sheet included since i bought these for my daycare rooms, that would have been a nice addition for the kids. 5 stars for getting what i ordered!

This review is after 5 months and I could not be happier!!! All babies are beautiful and growing!!!! Seller is fantastic as well!!!!! You will receive tiny babies, but be diligent and you will have some very healthy plants. I did soak the coffee plant overnight and separated each little plant. They are my little window project and I am so proud.

I was very concerned with the packaging and shipping of live plants. They were packaged wonderfully and plants were in tact. Very little soil escaped. Soil was moist still. They were packaged in a larger box with a "this side up" and notice of live plants please rush. Each plant was wrapped and banded then placed in another smaller box with a tab to prevent plant from shifting. Plants were smaller than personally anticipated (my own misjudge of size labeled) but they have been well taken care of up to the point and were all very healthy. Anything from this point is on me and my green thumb. :)

I love having a lot of house plants, but got rid of mine for a recent long distance move. I was having a hard time finding the plants I wanted in this state at my usual store. These arrived in just a couple of days and were well-packed and healthy. They are tiny and I am looking forward to transplanting them to larger pots and watching them grow.

As others have mentioned, there was not growing/care instructions, but who needs it? There is a ton of information on the internet and these four plants are common and particularly easy to care for.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes: 4 Miniature Foliage Plants (Coffee Plant, Fern, Hypoestes, Spider) in a 3-Inch Terracotta Clay Pot
  • Excellent for the home or office
  • Very easy to care for and homegrown in the U.S.
  • Free shipping on all orders. Get Free Next-Day Delivery for orders placed prior to Noon EST, Mon through Thu. Orders placed between Noon EST Thu and Noon EST Mon will be delivered the following Tues.
  • To include a personalized gift message, choose "Add a gift receipt" at checkout!

Description

The gardener inside you will love these foliage plants, perfect for both outdoor and indoor use! The earthy terracotta pots make for easy transport and brings a finished and classic feeling with them. You won't go wrong starting a garden indoors or outdoors with them!



Online plant orders can get sketchy, lets be honest. Shipping live plants isn't the easiest thing in the world. But I was incredibly impressed with the results here!
Pros:
-the packaging has come a long ways since last time I used this service! Very well packaged and there was even a warming pouch in with them since it's getting cold out. I thought that was a very thoughtful touch.
-I was fully expecting to get some wilted and have to nurse them back to health. All 8 (i ordered 2 sets of 4) look delightfully healthy!
Cons:
-smaller than I anticipated, they're practically seedlings, but very cute and hopefully a great starter set all the same. :)
-i will probably order more...lots more....

All of the plants arrived super healthy and with no damage! They were packaged really well and a heat pack was included. However, instead of the fern from the picture, I got a different leafy green plant that I don’t know how to care for or what it is. No five stars because of the mystery plant.

Came so fast and really well packaged. The plants were super cute, small, and healthy. PLEASE, repot them as soon as possible after you receive them, though. THE ATTACHED PICTURE IS AFTER REPOTTING INTO MUCH BIGGER POTS. The pots they come in are super tiny and when I pulled them out to check on the roots, it was obvious that they needed a bigger home :) These plants grow a lot larger than when you receive them, so if you do not repot, they will start dying on you.

Second try: the seller sent me a note and ended up sending me an entire new batch for free who so far are doing fabulous. One thing is different, they gave me instructions that these plants need sun and lots of it. I have a south facing window in my office and I have put them on that and so far so good. I am buying new soil this weekend. I live in central Florida so please ask for instruction wherever you are.
First pic is new plants given, second pic is the original spider and third is all 3 together awhile later.

first try: Admittedly, I do not have a green thumb but these plants died very soon after I received them. The only one that seems to be hardy is the spider plant. I did all that I could but unfortunately it was a waste of money.

I have ordered plants from Amazon before (including Jasmine that is thriving on my back patio). These four little plants came well packaged. They at least survived the journey. They look just like the image and seem to match the plants in the description and photo (I'm not a plant expert...).

There was a basic care sheet... but it took basic to a new level as it was very general and for all four plants. I have been googling for better ideas. Based on suggestions from other reviewers, I did buy back-up bigger pots for these plants and it does look like they may need to be moved into larger containers soon.

I am a confessed plant killer, so we will see how I do with these. Looking forward to having new plants in my house!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site