Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Jack Link’s Beef Jerky, Teriyaki, 16 Ounce

Jack Link’s Beef Jerky, Teriyaki, 16 Ounce

My dog has type 2 diabetes. He gets two insulin shots a day. He must have food with the insulin shots. The problem is that he is a fussy eater. The only food that he truly loves is Jack Links Natural Beef Jerky. He does not mind the insulin shot, because he knows the beef jerky is next. He actually looks forward to his injection and beef jerky. At approximately 11:00 AM and 11:00 PM, the time for his insulin, he will walk over to me and give me a little bark reminder. I have attached a photograph of Tuffy showing his Jack Links expression. Thank you Jack Links and Amazon for all of the good work that you do.

At $15 this is the best deal for beef jerky anywhere! It's $1 cheaper than the pounder at Sams Club and it's a better value than the largest bags at Walmart. The quality is hit or miss and yes you will get some fatty pieces but at this price you seriously can not complain about that.

UPDATE: I've since purchased 2 more since my original review and they were just the same as the first one. Not saying EVERY piece is tender and soft. There are hard pieces too. But, every package I've ever bought in my life time from any source, has been the same. I definitely recommend them and will continue to purchase them myself!

Admittedly I was a little skeptical buying this after reading reviews. I ended up doing so and glad I did! It tastes/looks/feels/smells and even sounds (yes, SOUNDS! Got a problem with that?!) no different than if I were to have bought it at any store! Definitely plan on buying more!

This is the third time ordering Jack Links Beef Jerky from Amazon.
First time the product arrived spoiled (despite the Manufacturer's Expiration date being more than a year away).
They told me to throw the old one away.
Amazon did not hesitate to immediately ship me out a replacement that same day.
When the next bag arrived two days later, I checked it out scrutinizingly, and it was perfect in every way. (<3 Amazon)
So, I decided to take another chance, and was not disappointed!

When I got these it was a great deal! One lb bag for $13.00! I haven't seen anywhere that has JackLink's for that price. I like to make my own jerky but when I don't have time I eat JackLink's, the flavor is good and usually priced lower than other brands. The quality is nice and not dried out (I know it sounds weird "jerky being dried out" but some is less tender than others), good texture and not too chewy. If you don't make your own jerky then I'm pretty sure you'll like this if you like meat, if you do make your own jerky this makes a nice filler in between batches.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Feed your Wild Side with Full On Flavor: Savory, delicious jerky is perfectly seasoned with soy, ginger, and a little onion to wake up your tastebuds
  • 11 Grams of Protein Curbs your Hunger: Stay full and focused, because you don't want hunger to strike, and getting distracted during a meeting is embarrassing
  • Resealable Bag for On-The-Go Snacking: Throw it in your car, gym bag or fanny pack. Don't risk taking your hanger out on strangers or loved ones
  • Excellent Pre or Post Gym Snack: So you can grunt and lift those heavy weights while fueling the rippling muscles you work so hard on
  • Rest Easy Knowing Jack Link's Uses Clean Ingredients: Teriyaki Beef Jerky features a clean label with no added MSG and no preservatives

Description

With bold flavor and tons of protein for only 80 calories, Jack Link’s Teriyaki Beef Jerky is the ultimate protein snack. This smart choice keeps you full while being 96% fat free, low in sugar, and low in carbs. The Teriyaki flavor is bold and savory, made with premium cuts of lean beef and seasoned with soy, ginger, and onion. Varieties and flavors of beef jerky include Original, Teriyaki, Peppered, Sweet & Hot, Steakhouse Recipe, KC Masterpiece Barbeque, Jalapeño Carne Seca, Sriracha, Original Hickory Smokehouse, and Cholula Hot Sauce. Jack Link's also has Chicken, Turkey, and Pork Jerky varieties. Jack Link’s Teriyaki Flavor features a simple ingredient label that has no added MSG, no preservatives and no sodium nitrates.



I have bought this three times already for an unbelievable steal of a price and have yet to encounter any moldy ones like the other reviewers said. Will update my review if that changes.

UPDATE: Got a moldy bag. Exchanged it for a new one free of charge which arrived in 2 days. Didn't have to return the moldy one either so I threw it away. Recommended!

About died when I saw this offered here. I can rarely find this flavor anymore in stores. The best part was actually getting a super great price. I paid like 12.00 with the coupon they were running at the time for 1LB of Teriyaki Beef Jerky vs 4.00-7.00 in store for 2oz if you get lucky. My kids devoured it as did my husband. I had to hide the last few ounces behind my pillow 😂😂

I love this jerky. It is one of the softer, juicier, higher quality ones of the many different types of jerky I have encountered in my lifetime. The only catch is it has a quick expiration (it recommends eating it in under 3 days upon opening or refrigerating). If not eaten that quickly, it gets drier and actually pretty hard, becoming virtually unbendable. It starts with a few pieces and spreads over the span of a few days, and you'll probably encounter a piece like this by day 2 of opening it. I have also on a few occasions recieved the occasional pack where they are all hard and dry, suggesting Amazon may be keeping them for too long before selling. In any case I would highly recommend buying this jerky, but in smaller but more packs (e.g. "snack size" or "100 calorie") so that it can be fully enjoyed without having to worry about consuming it so quick. Otherwise, this could end up lasting you 12 days and not be as tasty as these can be.

If you enjoy softer, juicier jerky, and will inhale each pack in 3 days, this is for you. If you want more time, get smaller packs. That said, it is by far and away my favorite beef jerky ever, and it kills me to take even one star off, but I suppose the quick expiration is the price to be paid for this succulent jerky to be as good as it is.

I was sitting once drunk, playing some ARK Survival Evolved making some jerky and I was like I really want some beef jerky. So drunk me decided I would go and find some oil and make some spark powder in real life. Turns out that is a lot of work I wasn't prepared to do. I said screw it I'll just buy some online. Sure enough I could get it here cheaper and faster than striking oil and making spark powder, and a couple days later I had a package on the porch with some beef jerky in it. Worth it.

If I tell you you will not believe me I’ve been using this product in Walmart product for 15 years I grounded in my blender comes out like powder and I sprayed or where my dogs and cats food dogs cat food and they eat it faster than any other time when I run out of it they sit there and look at me like where is the treat in this food so it’s a wonderful product my neighbor does not buy it because it’s too salty for her will write to the company maybe they do that for diabetic people and people who cannot have salt it will help this is excellent opinion from Ask customers

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site