Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Happy Baby Organic Teethers 2 Flavor Bundle: (1) Sweet Potato & Banana Teething Wafers, and (1) Blueberry & Purple Carrot Teething Wafers, 1.7 Oz

Happy Baby Organic Teethers 2 Flavor Bundle: (1) Sweet Potato & Banana Teething Wafers, and (1) Blueberry & Purple Carrot Teething Wafers, 1.7 Oz

My 8 months old loves these wafers. They are easy for him to hold and eat independently. Two per bag seems to be the magic number, not too little, not too much. Unlike other wafers they dissolve in his mouth easily and I'm not afraid of them being a choking hazard. In terms of flavor, my LO seems to like them old. For very selfish reasons I like the sweet potatoe banana the best. That is because they have a very light natural color and if the LO touches his cloths while eating (lets be honest any time he feeds himself is kind of a mess) I dont have to spend extra time in the laundry room.

Baby boo loves them, they can be a bit messy so put a bib on them! Mine kiddo is 9 months and has been eating these since 5/6 months. He likes them I think they feel good on his gums for the teeth. He can feed them to himself which is awesome as well, they are big for practice and break apart for smaller practice. They do melt in the mouth so not a hazard. I got them on the subscribe and save so we stocked up boxes for months! They do break apart in the diaper bag so you end up with small pieces on the go. not always a bad thing but the kiddo will need a little more help feeding themselves.

My 9 months old baby loves the wafers. 2 wafers per package are perfect. She eats 1 package per day! and when she sees the little package I get a BIG smile from her 😍

My 6 month old babies devour these in no time! They love the taste :) I always give these right before a bath, because they are super sticky from them, but worth it. I wouldn't recommend giving them to babies if you are away from home!

Great bridge food for babies to get used to eating. Product is very light and dissolves immediately in the mouth. Baby can hold each biscuit and eat at his or her own pace.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • USDA Organic Certified; Gluten Free; No artificial flavors

Description



These are Lifesavers to the Mom with a teething baby!! Great flavors that are great tasting and still healthy! Adds a variety of fruits and veggies to fit your babies needs!

These are not very flavorful but I love how quickly they dissolve. I even feel safe giving them to my four month old. (I watch her of course.)

These light cookies are nice to have on have when I’m nauseated. They are free of cruddy ingredients and offer a bit of easy to digest nutrition.

My daughter loves it. She is 6 months old and just started to eat solid food. I use it as a snack for her and she loves to hold it and eat by herself and I'm not nervous that she'll might choke as it dissolves very fast

This was the first crunchy snack I gave my baby. She loves having an entire cracker to hold and it dissolves so easily in her mouth.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site