Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Dell Optiplex with 20-Inch Monitor (Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Professional), Black (Renewed)

Dell Optiplex with 20-Inch Monitor (Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Professional), Black (Renewed)

This is a great little setup.
For the price you do get a lot.
I did upgrade the processor to a quad
And added a graphics card since this computer didn't have one.
I recommend the GeForce GT710

OK so I wanted to wait a while before I gave this a review , i've had this and been using it for a little over a month and I've had zero problems it doesn't even look worn or used and has tons of memory to hold the stuff I needed to, we use it for homeschooling personal use storing pictures things like that I was really happy with the product and so far have been happy still if anything happens or goes wrong I will of course update their review ! The price on this was amazing and I couldn't be happier

This is a great machine. Worked perfectly out of the box. It's lightning fast and well worth the money. I'll definitely buy from JSM Computers again. Great products and great customer service!

I might never buy new again! You get a fast and more durable machine for $250. In my book that's an incredible deal!

So far, several months, everything is working as anticipated. So at this point, I have to say this looks like a real bargain. The only things I would comment to the downside on are these. It was not exactly clear if the package included wif adapter, not say one way or the other was confusing, so when the unit arrived, I had go out and buy one. Another was that, although it comes loaded with Windows 10 Pro which is great, the next week was spent enduring frequent slow periods over the wifi not know why. Later, it became appartent that the version of Windows which came in the package needed considerable updating, which Microsoft supplied at no cost. But the way Microsoft did it was by opening sockets, in the background thereby sucking up bandwidth, without specifically providing notifications. Consequently, this causes me to spend a number of days troubleshooting with the vendor of my newly installed wifi adapter to see if that was causing the issue, and time with my ISP for the same reason. The issue finally became apparent when my son fired up his notebook and an none of the problems I was having, which meant it was not a speed issue with my wifi adapter, nor ISP. So that left my new computer which I was was about to contact the vendor about and return if necessary. But fortunately, as I have said the coz became apparent and since then no issues at all. IMHO, this could all have been avoided by including a more updated version of Windows 10 in the package. That way all or most of the time updating would have been done before I received the package. I wouldn't call these issues showstoppers and would and have recommended this package to anyone.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dell Optiplex Desktop/SFF PC Computer package.
  • Specs: Core2Duo 3.0Ghz CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD Player
  • Runs: Windows 10 Professional x64
  • Includes: Dell 20in LCD Monitor (Brand may vary), USB Keyboard & Mouse, USB Wireless WiFi adapter, and all cables needed.

Description

The OptiPlex has always been Dell's flagship model. They were originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment. They're built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off the shelf retail model. These are perfect for business or home. This computer has been fully refurbish. Every component is cleaned and tested for full functionality. Cosmetics are improved to show only minor wear. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with the included New license. This computer will arrive at your doorstep ready to use right out of the box. All necessary cables are included.



Fantastic value for business. Came with Windows 10 and MS Office Suite. No WiFi, only ethernet, but remedied with plugin USB WiFi receiver for $15.

I can't say enough about this computer and the company! It was carefully packaged, the instructions were clear and made the setup a breeze. The customer service is also fantastic. For the price of this system, my expectations were guarded. But that was unnecessary! I am delighted in every way with this purchase, and would definitely buy from them again!

For standard web, office, student work this is more than adequate. I mainly use mine for digital music production, and again, for what I am doing it works fine. I do some video editing (adobe premiere) on it and that's pushing things.. Games, probably not. No foul, this is not billed as a good choice for that usage. As received, and in accordance with the specs, if you read closely, it comes with no stand-alone video card. I put a slightly older Nvidia GT-710 2GB card in with no problems - but you do need to take into account that you will need to use the low-profile plates as this has a pretty small footprint (the photo perspective doesn't show true scale). This is most likely to be a necessity if you use any product that uses graphics that need OpenGL2.0 or greater - as far as I could work out, they just won't work on here - but I'm no graphics expert by a long shot, so results may vary. The Win 10 key that came with worked perfectly as well. Overall I ended up with a bit more machine than I expected and am very pleased with the purchase as well as the prompt service from Blair - their 'start here' documentation was no frills, but very clear and everything worked exactly as stated.

I needed a pc for autoCAD school. This one definitely fits the bill. It came in less then a week from Texas. Packaging was very good and everything worked great out of the box. All accessories were present. Lots of added software included. The setup was quick and easy. The CPU and monitor show wear but I knew that going in as this is a refurbished unit. I was happy that even with the wea,r the unit appears to have been cleaned thoroughly. The reason I AM NOT GIVING 5 STARS is because of the following:
The description says new WIFI, mouse and keyboard.
1.) The mouse showed minimum wear, was clean and works great - so it could pass for new.
2.) The keyboard although clean and works great is definitely used and MISSING THE 2 LEGS that prop it up!
3.) The WIFI is integrated on mine. Works OK but only at 2.4GHz, so not new, as newer WIFI are at 5GHz.
4.) The display maxes out at 1440X900 resolution which is not a concern for me but may be for others.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase, as this is still a great unit for the price and will fulfill my needs.

Runs great after activating Windows 10 Pro. Set up was fairly easy if you follow the enclosed instructions. Some people don’t always read instructions (looking at myself) which can make things more difficult than needed. The CPU and monitor stand had quite a few scuffs and scratches, but for a price of $200 the condition was acceptable.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site