Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 44 Ounce

Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 44 Ounce

These are absolutely the best I have tasted! They nuts taste as if they came right from the roasting process, packaged, and then delivered to your door. Just the absolute best!

I searched high and low for the best bang for my buck, and THIS was it! This bag brought us infinite happiness. I made a sort of nut butter, truffles, and all kinds of delicious, healthy snacks. Between my buddy and I, we killed this bag in about a week. It was the happiest week ever, lol! Definitely prevented me from snacking on things I shouldn't eat.
Yes, it was mostly cashews and almonds, as many deluxe mixed nuts are! I don't think people understand how expensive individual nuts are! As for my bag, there was a decent variety. Definitely more than just a few pieces of each. I'm not complaining.. I spend $2 on like a 1oz bag of deluxe mixed nuts at my local deli... And THOSE nuts are a million times cheaper quality than this bag! On top of all, you're not likely to get much variety in those tiny bags as they consist of 75% cashews, maybe a few almonds, maybe two or three pecans, and MAYBE a Brazil or two. You'd be lucky to find 1, if any, hazelnuts or Filberts.
Plus, I love how crisp the nuts were. Lightly roasted to perfection... And not overly salted. You won't have to worry about high blood pressure or cracking a tooth on these bad boys, ladies and gents.

Product is as advertised, Reasonably fresh and very lightly salted, I will probably buy again when it becomes available. Since my original purchase and review I've tried some of the comparable products from other manufacturers. While none are bad, and some had a better mix of the premium nuts, none had the same pure, fresh nut flavor of the Amazon house brand. I'm upping my review to a full five stars/

This is a good mixed nuts package but would be much better if they would put more pecans and Brazil nuts and cut in half the almonds, there are just to many almonds in the mix

I have tried many different brands of nuts and most of they are very salty especially at the bottom. Due to that inconsistency, I opted for the no salt versions. I saw that this was on sale and gave it a try without any expectations. The taste surprised me. It had the perfect amount of salt in every nut. Enough to be considered savory and not make you thirsty when you eat a lot of them (yes, I eat a lot of nuts).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Happy Belly Deluxe Mix Nuts feature a mix of almonds (35-45%), cashews (40-50%), Brazil nuts (3-7%), pecans (3-7%), and hazelnuts (3-7%). Actual percentages may vary slightly from bag to bag.
  • This tasty combination is roasted and salted with sea salt
  • One 44-ounce stand-up, resealable bag keeps nuts fresh
  • If you like Kirkland Signature Fancy Mixed Nuts, we invite you try Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts
  • Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
  • An Amazon brand

Description

Happy Belly brings you a crunchy combination of five different nut varieties, including high-quality Fancy cashews, U.S. Select Sheller Run (SSR) almonds, Fancy Filbert hazelnuts, U.S. No.1 Fancy pecans, and premium Brazil nuts. Roasted, then salted with sea salt, this process enhances their rich, nutty flavor. Our deluxe mixed nuts are comprised of roughly 45% cashews, 40% almonds, 5% brazil nuts, 5% hazelnuts, and 5% pecans; the actual percentages may vary slightly from bag to bag. A stand-up, resealable bag helps ensure maximum freshness, all the way down to the last handful. May contain an occasional nut shell fragment.



I bought this on a whim. I'd seen them advertisements while shopping on Amazon and decided to give them a chance. Let me just say, if you're dieting and have no self-control, do not buy these. My daughters and I finished the bag in a week. A handful tossed in our yogurt, or in a baggy in our purses for while we were out, or just a snack while watching television and suddenly the bag was empty. We decided to wait a month before buying them again. They are addictively good.

This is a better mix than Planters. It has less peanuts and almonds (apparently the cheap ones now) and more variety and more of the cashews, brazil nuts, hazelnuts (my favorite) and pecans that that make up the rest of the mix. The right amount of salt for me, and all of the nuts are fresh. My only problem is eating too many, too quickly.

I love nuts for snacking! It's one of my preferred snacks, but sometimes the mixed nuts just have way too many peanuts and not enough of the other stuff! This is the deluxe mix - no peanuts. The mix has cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, pecans and hazelnuts, tastes fresh, is roasted and just lightly salted with sea salt. Very good!

Ordered and then reordered. Was impressed with value.
Pro:
Good mixture of nuts.
Nuts seem to be of equivalent quality as other premium brands.
Con:
One bag was a bit heavy on “dust”. Had to use strainer to get rid of excessive salt and nut dust.
Zip closure bag did not keep nuts fresh once open. Suggest using a different storage option.
Will reorder. Value is exceptional

There could be MORE brazil nuts and pecans and LESS almonds, but it's a nice sized bag that you get and if you can get it for under $20.00 it's a good deal. I like to add a handful of nuts daily to my diet, and have to purchase walnuts separately to add in, so I am looking for a reliable monthly source for nuts that do not have allergens included in the bag, but these are fine for now.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site