Monday, April 15, 2019

April 15, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

RHDTShop MP3 MP4 Player with a 16 GB Micro SD Card, Support UP to 64GB TF Card, Rechargeable Battery, Portable Digital Music Player/Video/E-Book Reader, Ultra Slim 1.7" LCD Screen, Black

RHDTShop MP3 MP4 Player with a 16 GB Micro SD Card, Support UP to 64GB TF Card, Rechargeable Battery, Portable Digital Music Player/Video/E-Book Reader, Ultra Slim 1.7

Got this for my daughters 11th birthday because she is obsessed with music. Not ready for her to have a "smart device" with wifi and youtube / internet / apps yet. She really enjoys it. The UI was/is not very intuitive and the screen is not nearly as high quality as the product image shows- this is an obvious photoshop job after using the device. You can see sprites/pixels on the device- it is nowhere near HD.

After learning the quirks of the UI and teaching them to my daughter she is in love with this device. She drains it and charges it just about every day. It holds a LOT of music and you can organize things how you like in folders etc. which is handy. I remember having trouble with that on old ipods. The quality is great for the price and other than the things I mentioned above it is a great buy and I would recommend it. Had I spent more money for the device I may have given it a lower rating, but for what I paid it is great. Now my sons are asking for them too...

I figured out that I need to insert the included SD Card directly into the PC otherwise my PC won't detect it. Yet, the sound is clean and it's thin enough to fit into my back pocket. And it's pink color is cute and makes it stand out compared to my black MP3 players.

First off this little guy is INCREIBLE for $10+! I’m very impressed.
You can download
•music
•videos
•pictures
•text
It also has
•FM radio
•recording

Now everything isn’t the highest quality but it is very functional and not a big bother. The most annoying thing is how loud the buttons are when you push them but I’m probably just so used to my phone and the silence.

It comes with a USB cord and earphones. The earphones aren’t the best but they work just fine as well.

The sound quality is actually really good. The video isn’t the best quality. If you look really closely it’s a little pixely. But it’s not bad and looks fine when your nose isn’t touching the screen.. I LOVE listening to the radio; great feature! Text file isn’t the finest to read books for me because I’d more like in Word format but I think it’s an awesome feature for the option or even just for having notes and such. It also has lots of options like repeating the same song and such.

I think a younger child would love this. An older child and/or adult might be too picky to like it, although I think it would be fine (if they aren’t going to be prideful and gready. Haha) As an adult, I actually really like it. It’s cheap so I’m not afraid if something happens and it allows me to do some cool things like listen to the radio with earbuds. It has tons of features and is pretty good quality!

UPDATE!
\*****/
Replacement received, no questions from seller.
Excellent job recovering

Works great, I think,, accept it was assembled upside down and I cant manage the controls this way.
I'm changing my review from 2 stars to 3 because RHDTShop acknowledged the error quickly and have sent a replacement. I'm certain I will be changing this to 5 stars as soon as I receive the replacement and have had an opportunity to use it.

Nice and small. Sometimes the on / off switch can be hard to use if you have limited mobility / fine motor issues. With that said, excellent battery life. Easy for my nine year old son to use (developmental delays) on his own. Highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy handling with "Plug and Play"; Can also be used as a Micro SD Card reader or for file storage; User-friendly 1.7''LCD screen and built in high speed Mini USB 2.0 cables.
  • Compact and portable; Slim, lightweight, portable MP3 player MP4 player with 3.5mm Audio Jack port. Various Play Modes: Normal, Repeat Once, Repeat All, Random.One full charge can support about 3-4 hours.
  • Economical MP3/MP4 player with fashion and delicate design.; Simple files management, simply copy and paste the files from computer and you are ready for the MP3 player.
  • Built in Audio,flash memory disk,E-book support TXT format/ photo view / Play music with MP3/FLAC formats/ video with AMV format (not support MP4 format)/ games function nature, speakers, rock, pop, classic, live, jazz and bass.
  • Large Memory: a 16 GB Micro TF memory card is included. (Supports up to 64 GB TF / Micro SD Card for Maximum). Support music playing, video playing, E-book reading, and more.

Description

RHDTShop MP3/MP4 player is fashion and delicate in design. Just drag and drop the music file or folder directly when connecting to computer and then you can take it anywhere with your favorite songs, videos, e-books and important files. It's an economical gift for yourself, your family and your friends.

Warm Notice: Large capacity, a 16 GB Micro TF memory card is included. (Support up to 64 GB TF / Micro SD Card for Maximum).

*** Fashion and delicate design;portable to carry with 3.5in*1.7in*0.4in
*** Simple navigation interface; easier file management system;
*** Just drag and drop the music file directly to the MP3 player when it is connected to your PC;
*** MP3 player, support MP3, APE, WAV, FLAC formats;
*** MP4 player, support AMV format;

not support MP4 format *** Multi-Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, etc. 

What's in the Package: 
1 x MP3/MP4 Player 
1 x 16GB Micro SD Card
1 x USB Cable 
1 x Earphone 
1 x User Manual 



Great player, the only problem I had was that the chip was so small so I had to go get a bigger SD card to insert it into. Other than that it was a piece of cake getting things put on here.

update: Very easy to use, the music sounds super clear. I transferred music from my amazon music on here, it was a breeze! Im looking to see whatelse can be moved on here. I'll be trying videos next so wish me luck!

I bought this as a gift more my autistic sister, I have loaded it with all of her favorite songs and some I think she would enjoy and tested it myself for quality and ease of use. I love that it came with a 16gb memory card as that allows me to add thousands of songs. She has just over 300 now and tons of space left to add to it. It also came with a pair of earbuds which seem to be of good quality and they give off a great sound. This is definitely a cheaper alternative to an ipod or a very expensive mp4 player, but it doesn't lack in quality and honestly you can't beat the price. The color itself is very pretty I got the (blueish one) . Also the battery life seems to last quite awhile after you let it fully charge and if you're not like me and actually remember to shut it off after each use lol. I look forward to gifting this to her, but for me it is definitely a great buy!

Easy interface, just attach to PC and transfer files. Sound quality is good. The headphones that come with it are kind of cheap but for a product as affordable as this one, you can't really complain. It reminds me a lot of the original iPod mini. My son loves it. This is very good for someone that works around secure data. Sometimes I work in a government office where you cannot bring anything with a camera. This means I need to leave my phone. I'll be glad to be and to bring this so I can listen to music. Very good value. Great for kids who might lose it.

I recommend this product for the following reasons it's affordable,stylish,easy to use has a large amount of memory to hold all of my files from my computer it's simple to download your favorite music,documents,pics and music and other files I needed straight from my computer it's has a large amount of memory the sound quality is excellent!!!! It's also small and convenient for travel or for home use I'm completely satisfied with my purchase I'm certain that you will be too!!!

This mp3 player is great for the price. I have bought a few different ones and couldn't figure them out or they broke fast but I like having one for while I'm working. I decided to give this one a try and at least if it didn't work out it included a sd card so I wouldn't be totally out with the purchase. I was happily amazed when I recieved this. It was so easy to transfer music (usually my biggest struggle), it's easy to use, has a decent battery life and it came with 2 songs already loaded on it - one of whichh was the "I'm a barbie girl" song which gave us some good laughs.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site