
A wonderful flavor-filled bitters. It appears to be made for beach drinks with rum, but I love using it in my Manhattans. I've also added it to apples sauteed in butter and brown sugar. Yum.
This is just what I have been looking for to create great cocktails with a nice afterglow. You can easily vary the burn to your level of please and it does not distort the task of a drink. One of my favorites for Hellfire: Bullet Rye + fresh apple cider and hellfire to task. Yum. I am not a vodka person, but if I drank Margaritas, I would be adding some hellfire.
This stuff makes the best Mango Habanero Margaritas! Adds a nice spice to the drink and u can adjust level of spiciness by adding more or less drops. This is the same stuff they use at Tommy Bahamas Restaurant for their margarita.
An old fashioned has to contain aromatics, forget cherry or orange flavored stuff. Go with the herbal as per the tradition. This one is full of flavor, but truly compliments the drink. Just perfect....Angostura is done in my book, even if they started it all. Sometimes, you just have to get creative to stay on top!
I bought this for one specific purpose - as an ingredient for a cocktail called "Carter Beats the Devil" . . . and, it works great. It's not quite as prominent of an ingredient as the chili tincture that the restaurant in San Francisco used, but it does the job - just wish it had more punch per drop.
I've used it quite a bit - and, since it is measured in drops, it'll probably last me forever.
I am interested now in trying more of Bittermens bitters . . . glad I bought this one.

Feature Product
- Not just hot, full of spicy flavor!
- Revolutionalize your bloody mary
- Small batch artisan bitters
Description
Shrubs are classically refreshing fruit and vinegar-based syrups that were sweetened and diluted to make a beverage since revolutionary times. Instead of making a berry shrub or an orange shrub, Bitterman's makes a hot pepper shrub that is great when you need just the right amount of heat, with all the flavor.
I wish this had more of a sweet orange profile to it. I was expecting something with heavy orange and vanilla notes, like a creamsicle. To me, whatever bittering agent they used makes it read closer to a traditional orange bitters. Still a good bitters, just not what I was expecting based on the description
Exactly the bitters I needed for a hibiscus-jalapeno margarita recipe I was perfecting! Hot, but with a mellow edge. Didn't burn!
Used this in my Moscow Mules and liked it a lot. I wish it had more heat, but still didn't interfere with the mule taste. Would recommend. A bit more heat would make this even better.
The Tear Dropper is a bit confusing your first time, but these are simply delicious. The aroma hits you right off the bat when you open the bottle. The aromatic hops go wonderfully with grapefruit, and these bitters are awesome in a Sawyer, Mojito, or Daiquiri. It is a strange combination, but it really works. Try these!
Sharing the Love:
* DoubleD’s Tiki Punch *
15 drops Bittermans Tiki Bitters onto Ice Ball in glass
In shaker with ice:
1/3 oz Lattitude 29 Falernum
1/3 oz Solerno Blood Orange Liquor
3/4 oz Key Lime Juice (Nellie & Joe’s)
1.5 + 3/4 oz Mt Gay Blk Label Rum
Shake 10-15 seconds & pour onto ice ball in glass. Enjoy!







0 comments:
Post a Comment