Monday, April 15, 2019

April 15, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Coffee Mate Liquid .375oz Variety Pack (6 Flavor) 180 Count

Coffee Mate Liquid .375oz Variety Pack (6 Flavor) 180 Count

I love these little creamers! These folks even added a small package of sugar packets to go with the plain creamer cups. Great thinking and thanks for going the extra mile of adding this. I never thought of it and was pleasantly surprised when I found the sugar inside. The flavor variety are just what was advertised. I will be getting this box every month!

I ordered these for the coffee bar in my new office, and I got just what I needed/expected. I saw many reviews about some pods being broke open, but I had no issues whatsoever. The packaging was completely fine. When my supply of creamer gets low, I'll definitely be ordering these again.

Since a pack of 24 of one flavor costs around $2.69, this is not particularly a bargain, but just try to find all these flavors in the grocery store. It is really nice to be able to juggle the flavors each morning.

We have ordered these a few times and love the variety we get without it coming in multiple boxes (a box for each flavor). I put them in a glass container next to the coffee machine!

Bought this to offer different flavored creamers for the coffee we offered at my daughter’s wedding. I took a star off because had several that were punctured or not sealed and they leaked inside box. This was NOT fun cleaning up.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • By The Cup Packaging perfect for a gift
  • 6 Flavor Single Serve Liquid Coffee Creamers
  • Original, French Vanilla, Irish Creme, Cinnamon Vanilla, Hazelnut, Vanilla Caramel
  • Approximately 30 cups of each flavor & By The Cup Sugar Packets

Description

6 Flavor Single Serve Liquid Coffee Creamers

With By The Cup Sugar Packets

Approximately 30 cups of each flavor

Original, French Vanilla, Irish Creme, Cinnamon Vanilla, Hazelnut, Vanilla Caramel

By The Cup Packaging perfect for a gift



COFFEE MATE LIQUID OR POWDER IS NUMBER ONE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED! I LIKE THE VARIETY OF FLAVORS OFFERED, AND NOT TIED TO ALL OF ONE KIND, IF PURCHASED SEPARATELY.

Great value for the number of cups in this variety pack. I don't have the Vanilla Caramel or Cinnamon in my local stores, so I am especially enjoying those flavors :) These are helping me break my Starbucks addition!

Each flavor is packaged in it's own plastic bag. Nutrition information ins't included with the order, if you need that.

Wow, heck of a box lol. But will save me time at the truck stops searching when their out of creamer. Now I can enjoy my folgers the way I like. 5hank you

I love the flavors, but think the price is a bit high. I take these everywhere I go when I know I will be having coffee.

A bit too rich, but if you like your coffee extra sweet and super creamy, this will definitely please you. I bought this for work, though, and they seem to be fairly popular, but not as popular as the regular half-and-half cups

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site