Wednesday, November 27, 2019

November 27, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Dot's Homestyle Pretzels (1 lb Bag / Pack of 2)

Dot's Homestyle Pretzels (1 lb Bag / Pack of 2)

Who pays $18 for two bags of pretzels? You will after you try them. Can't eat just one?
Step out of the way potato, your reign is over.

Crack in pretzel form. Stay away if you value your children's college fund or fancy car. You'll be walking the streets of Velva, North Dakota to get your fix.

Unless you have Amazon Prime

Amazing pretzels! You will be addicted immediately! It's like they have a seasoning on them which gives them an out of this world flavor! BUT, getting them off here is a total rip off. You can go to the Dots website and get them for 9.99!

First, let it be known that I don’t normally even LIKE pretzels. Someone brought a bag of Dot’s pretzels to me that they had purchased in another state (they are not available in-store where I live). These pretzels are otherworldly. They have such a unique flavor — buttery and salty with a touch of delicious seasoning that really sets them apart from other pretzels. You just have to try them to understand how good they are. Also, the bag zips up and the pretzels stay fresh for a lot longer than you would imagine, if they’re not all eaten immediately which is generally the case at my house. I would just as soon snack on Dot’s as I would potato chips — this, coming from someone who doesn’t even like pretzels! Trust me. Delicious!

I have NEVER purchased a snack item online before, until now!!! After trying some of these beyond delicious pretzels at a friend's party, I asked "where'd you buy those? I've gotta get some". Apparently they are only sold in North Dakota - or ONLINE. These are addictingly good - unlike any pretzel I've ever tasted before! So much flavor and just a tiny hint of heat. Try them! I swear you'll love em!

...I don't even really like pretzels - but these are seriously heaven. My parents first introduced me to them and I swear, they should've invested in stock because I have passed them on to all of my friends - who now also go bananas for these. The perfect amount of spice and cooked just right with a great crunch. Never had anything like 'em! Obsessed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gourmet Seasoned Pretzels
  • Made in USA
  • Perfect Party Snack
  • Kid Approved!

Description

Dot's Pretzels produces unforgettable gourmet seasoned pretzels that are ideal for a family gathering or company event.



In case you think 1 lb of pretzels sounds like a lot, you would SO WRONG when it comes to these delicious tummy-tingling morsels! I bought the 2- pack and they didn't last 3 days in my house (so yes, that's 2 POUNDS of pretzel delirium gone). I learned about these pretzels after a friend said her boss drove miles into another county to bring home cartons and pass them out to the employees. I thought, what kind of cheapster gives pretzels to celebrate??? I bought them on Amazon figuring they'd be ok at best and now totally admit my wrongfulness as well as my feel admiration for her boss plus my intense jealousy that pretzels are a work perk!! These are buttery, garlicky, patmesan-y, and a 1000 other seasonings rolled into a tube of crunchy perfection. My daughter said the only thing she wanted for Christmas was her own stash that she didn't have to share 😂😂😂 Get these. They are magnificent.

These are not like any pretzels you have ever tasted!!! A little spicy, awesome flavor and totally awesome. I bought some of these when crossing So. Dakota last year & decided I had to find some more when I got back to GA.

I rue the day that my friend introduced me to these pretzels because they have sabotaged any and all diet attempts.

They taste richer than any pretzel you've had - there's a blend of savory and salty spices that coat each piece, and a buttery flavor baked into them. They're slightly airier and less compacted than regular pretzels when you bite into them, but they're still crunchy. Before you realize it, you'll have eaten through half the bag by yourself. Each piece is about an inch long and their shape is like spirali pasta.

I've not had any issues with delivery - the pieces aren't noticeably broken and the bags are always intact. They're more expensive than regular pretzels, but what can you do - they are the pride of North Dakota, after all.

These are hands down the best pretzels I’ve ever had! I really can’t describe how something as lame as pretzels can be exciting, but these her are simply amazing! Light, buttery, perfectly seasoned. Try just having one, you can’t!

I have to say, I find it funny that so many people say it's cheaper off their website. Is there a secret to getting free shipping or something? A two pound bag is $10 and shipping is $10. So, it's cheaper to buy it off Amazon - I got two bags, 1 pound each, free shipping, for $18.

Anyway, these really are absolute delights. They're buttery, salty, have a tiny bit of tang, perfect crisp. Plus, usually when you buy something like this, you get some random pretzels that are over cooked. Not these. Each and every single one was flawless. I need to find these locally. They're addicting.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site