Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Value 3 Pack: Joseph's Lavash Bread Reduced Carb - 4 Square Breads

Value 3 Pack: Joseph's Lavash Bread Reduced Carb - 4 Square Breads

I cut these rectangles into small "cracker" shapes and heat for 5 minutes at 350 degrees to make keto-friendly crackers and they taste great!

These are okay-tasting. Not bad-tasting by any means, but not quite the bread-substitute I was looking for as part of my low-carb diet! They were very fresh and soft, which is great, and I find they stay fresh for a long time, even when out on the counter. I use a pizza cutter to cut them into "crackers," toast them in the toaster oven, and then brush them with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. No, not like having a good, thick piece of toast but still reasonably tasty.

Great bread, especially for those on a Keto Diet....using sparingly of course. I use a half a sheet a few times a week and it has never kicked me out of ketosis

A little more expensive on Amazon but my store is always out so it is worth it. If you are doing a low carb diet of any kind definitely check this out. I take this bread add pizza sauce, and pepperoni cheese and have a great tasting low carb pizza.

i bought this at amazon to send someone. i have given lavish to a few people. since christmas i have lost 55lbs. lavish is part of that success. i avoid carbs, but so many things requite a firm layer. the main thing that i do with them is make pizza. i toast them in the convection oven on foil. while i have been losing weight, lavish has been part of my dinner about 2/3 of the time. its very satisfying. i have also used them for quesadillas, burritos, sandwiches, veggie burgers.....i love lavish and am devastated when i cant get any.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack of three - 4 bread squares in each bag - Total 12 bread squares
  • Reduced Carb / High Protein
  • Three healthy ingredients: Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat
  • Each serving of this Lavash (half of each large bread), contains 3 grams of fiber and just 4 net carbs!

Description

Used in a roll-up sandwich or as a sliced party snack, this bread will not fall apart. Simply spread the dressing across 1/2 of the Lavash, layer with your favorite deli meats and lettuce, and roll. This product is kept frozen in our warehouse until the day they ship. Shelf life is approximately 2 to 3 weeks at room temperature, up to 8 weeks refrigerated or up to 6 months frozen. We strongly recommend refrigerating or freezing them upon receipt.



My girlfriend found these and I love making sandwiches with them. They are healthy and lighter than bread, but they hold when you place them in a panini maker. I use a half sheet at a time and they hold up to rolling lots of veggies with my lunch meats or cheese.

This is a perfect bread for diabetics. It is the first bread product that I have been able to eat without increasing my blood sugar numbers.

Yeah! A low-carb "tortilla" shell! And they taste good, too! I've frozen the extras and brought out a package at a time with excellent results.

Really delicious! . I use it for sandwiches, roll ups, as tortillas etc. I make enchiladas with them, quesadillas, anything really. They are really good warmed up. I prefer them over the pita bread. However I do like the pita bread cut up and toasted in the oven. It helps satisfy my chip craving. I would give these a five star but one of my packs came with a tear in the bag and I am hesitant to eat it. Expensive to just throw away but don’t trust it.

We love Lavash bread at our house. It is healthy and makes awesome roll ups, wraps and even pizza!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site