Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Nature Valley Biscuits with Cocoa Almond Butter, 5 Count

Nature Valley Biscuits with Cocoa Almond Butter, 5 Count

I have tried the regular almond butter (which are really good) and the peanut butter also. This is my personal favorite. A little pricey but are really great dunked (briefly) in my morning coffee. They seem to really hold me over until lunch. My biggest problem is that I want to eat them all the time! Somehow they make their way into every Prime Pantry box.

Ordered 4 boxes of Cocoa Almond Butter biscuits. Received 3 as ordered exactly and the 4th box received was not Cocoa, but the plain Almond. I guess that is not a big problem, but my wife wanted the Cocoa versions, so we passed the plain Almond on to our grandson. Three out of 4 is not perfect, so I took back a star. Otherwise excellent product and performance. Wish there was a way to give an additional half star, to more exactly express our joint opinions!

These Nature Valley biscuits are tasty! They are a little hard on the teeth (I've had work done) and the whole oats are evident in the mouth (may be a little too gritty for some), but they are a nice healthy snack! It is a great alternative to chips, cookies, and other not so great snacks. .

Nature Valley Biscuits with Cocoa Almond Butter, 5 CountThese were new to me, but I decided to try them. I'm glad I did. They lightly sweet, not overly so. The biscuits are good and crunchy, but not hard. The cocoa almond butter filling is very good. I didn't feel like I was eating a candy bar when I ate my first one. That's nice.

These are a good little snack. I'm on Weight Watchers and they are my big treat for the day when I have them. Although the flavor is good, I burned out on them quickly because the texture. They have some very hard little bits in them, like wheat, or oat that didn't get ground well. Good for fiber; bad for dental work.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Good source of fiber (contains 10g of total fat per serving)
  • 0 g of trans fat
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • No artificial flavors

Description

Each biscuit has a delicious crispy texture and 100% natural whole grain oats combined with the goodness of cocoa almond butter. With 14g of whole grain per serving. They provide nutritious energy to help keep you going any time of day.



I love these bars. They're high quality and satisfying. When I'm on the go I often pair one of these with a banana or protein shake and use it as a breakfast or lunch meal replacement. If you're a person on the go and don't always have time to sit down and eat something, these bars do the trick. The good fats in the granola and the almond butter leave me feeling satiated and like I ate. They also make a great snack for the same reason.

So good. I love the regular almond butter ones, too. Perfect afternoon pick-me-up or quick breakfast with coffee.

I bought this because it has fiber. After trying them, I had to buy more. I love the chocolate taste to them.

I’m hooked. These are great tasting with a cup of java for breakfast or a snack. Great to store to have on hand. I really hate to run out of these.

I love these Biscuits. Between these and the peanut butter. I always have 1 or 2 in my purse, when I’m hungry I have a snack.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site