Monday, September 30, 2019

September 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Sabrett Onions in Sauce 16 Oz. (2 Pack)

Sabrett Onions in Sauce 16 Oz. (2 Pack)

Exactly as advertised. If you've been to NY, you know Pizza really isn't the food for people in the "know" it's the Half Smokes from the hot dog vendors. The secret to their success and the mysterious onions that have a little subtle hint of spices and mustard that really make NY Hot dogs work. I searched for years where they get those onions. Now you know, it's Sabretts - which I should have guessed since most Hot Dog stands have the name in bold letters on them. This is the real deal!

This is THE authentic sauce, so if you like dirty-water dogs and walking around with bad breath, this is for you. Spices up other brand hot dogs too but to keep it consistent, I suggest getting the same brand hot dogs with the snapping skin.

I don't know what the negative reviews are about here - heat this up to about 120 degrees F and they taste exactly like what I used to get from every corner Sabrett stand in NYC as a kid and young adult. Tangy, sweet, a bit savory and the onions have a nice slightly tight texture - super yummy just as I remember them. Amazing on a dog with some kraut and mustard, this is a memory of the Big Apple brought straight to my kitchen.

As a transplanted New Yorker now living in Wyoming there are some food items simply not available so I was thrilled to find these on Amazon. Fresh, delicious, a standard with grilled hot dogs and more. If you've never tried them, have a taste of summer and treat yourself.

So glad to get this product for their sabrett hot dogs. Tastes as good as I had them back East..
Happy I can order this, will get more..


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Perfect topping for hamburgers and hot dogs
  • Try onions in sauce in your next meatloaf or pot roast

Description

Sabrett Onions in Sauce - just like you get from the pushcart!



A hot dog becomes a tube steak with these onions on top! :)

Great product Brought back memories when I was a kid in New York City, I will love to get a bigger Jar

I'm from New York and live in the west now. Have not had anything sabretts in over 17 years. Box arrived today and I went into the kitchen to make some hotdogs. I'm eating the hotdogs as I write this review,just like being back in the city! Will definitely be doing more business with the seller.

A real taste of back home, living in NJ for so many years and getting it any time I wanted it was no problem. After moving to GA and not finding it was a problem. I wish the Onion Sauce was sold down south, Great Stuff

Best onion sauce on the market! Quick delivery!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site