Monday, September 30, 2019

September 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS, Black

Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS, Black

Big, clear digital display; magnet feature is brilliant! Sticks on cart windshield/roof post for easy check of yardage, pulls off easily to take with you to ball if necessary. The belt clip option doesn't work quite as well - seems easily knocked off; not sure if the magnet strength varies or what the issue might be. But that minor issue matters not to me . . . this thing is MUCH better than the wrist-watch style I used to use.

Big recommendation: Get the bright neon green color like I did. Makes it easier to see and find - and NOT accidentally leave on your cart at the end of the round. I can easily see that happening to folks if they get the black model.

Bought 3 of the Phantoms for the family after serious consideration of getting the shot tracking systems. Settled on this because while I can use a phone app with the Phantom, I can get all the critical data I need on a large screen designed for bright sunlight use, including shot distance, at a great price without ever having to mess with my phone that isn’t designed for use in bright sunlight. All three of us used the Phantoms without ever opening the phone app. It just wasn’t needed for our purposes. Nice to know it’s there for playing on an unfamiliar course.

The Phantom is fast and accurate. The ability to get last shot distance if I want it is a very useful feature. Auto hole advance worked great.

I had some questions and called support twice. Both times spoke to friendly knowledgeable U.S. support folk. Excellent support experience.

All three of us like the Phantom. Highly recommend.

I love this GPS. I contact Bushnell because a hazard was missing on a course I play. They responded very quickly and added the hazard. Great service by Bushnell. The magnet is very strong. The main display is great, I can read it without my glasses. My only disappointment is that I can't read the distance to the hazards without my glasses. :)

Really nice affordable option, if you don’t want to overspend for yardage numbers and want the basics, thisnis great. If you are looking for exact differences, get a laser golf god, this is way functional and provides simple numbers (front, back and center), but if you want the exact distance to the pin, this isn’t for you. Lastly, the absence of an attached clip is strange. I like the idea of a magnet clip, but has its issues/limits.

I dropped my phone on a cart path and decided that it cost too much money to risk playing golf. This is small and light and I stick it on one of my irons when I use a push cart. Battery life is very good and will last several rounds. It is also easy to see in sunlight. Buying the Phantom gives you free access to an ad free app that some might prefer to use instead. I generally don't use it while playing, but it has 3D viewing with flyovers, and trees on my local course that impare shots are shown accurately. I don't use it much on the course, I use the app before playing unfamiliar courses and do it at home, and that is why I
dinged it a star. The Bluetooth syncing is not the best and requires some pairing and unpairing. It also only seems to pair with one device, so having a tablet and phone paired at the same time didn't work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bluetooth allows for wireless course updates
  • Long battery life - play up to 2 rounds before charging
  • Preloaded with 36,000 courses in 30 countries
  • Easy-to-use interface
  • Up to 4 hazard distances per hole
  • Auto course recognition
  • Auto hole advance
  • Integrated BITE magnetic mount sticks to any metal surface
  • Includes clip holder to attach to your bag or belt
  • Bushnell Golf App included with purchase

Description

Easy-to-use, convenient Golf GPS with Bite Magnetic Mount.

Preloaded with 36,000+ courses in more than 30 countries. Easy-to-read front/center/back distances and up to 4 hazard distances per hole.

Includes a clip holder to attach to your bag or belt.



Exactly what I need including distance to hazards, bunkers, end of fairway, front, center, and back of greens. As accurate as the more expensive range finders my playing partners use. Battery good for two rounds at least. Usually finds the course quickly, but I've had to turn it off and on again more than once. Be careful with charger flap; it's flimsy and can break off easily making it possible for dirt to interfere with charging. I think that's what happened to my first one which stopped taking a charge after about a year. I don't use magnetic belt clip, but my ball markers stick well to it, LOL.

This is the easiest golf range finder to use. Find the course you are about to play and press one button. A minute later the first hole is waiting for you to tee up. The thing I like most about this product. All golfers want to know how far they hit their drive. After you hit the ball press "SHOT" and as you head towards that perfect drive it counts off the yardage between the tee and where it stopped. Press another button and it goes back to the hole you're playing and tells you how far to the green.

It lasted slightly more than 2 full rounds before I had to charge it again. It will help any golfer's game. I'd recommend this product to anyone serious about the game. Easy to read and use.

I use this instead of my 20 year old Bushnell laser range finder. It is very accurate, light, and easy to read. I wish it had more detail on the courses (distance to trees, stream, etc...not always present. Overall very pleased. I Gorilla glued the clip to the back of the magnetic back because it seemed like it would be too easy to brush off, even though the magnet is very strong. I put it on a lanyard and keep it in my left pocket.

These things are great. I've bought 4 of them for myself and as gifts. The battery will last 2 rounds or close to it. I was looking to buy a watch and all of the newer ones have major software issues so I tried this. These work like a charm and they're easy to carry around or stick the magnet to things. I have 2 and I always keep a fresh charged one in my bag. I had to lend one to my buddy because his brand new top of the line Garmin watch sucks! He's constantly having problems. I'm glad I didn't drop $200+ on one of those.

This is an excellent range finder for the price. I like how the strong magnets allow you to attach it to the golf cart at eye level. then you detached it and bring it out with you on your belt attachment. Just don't leave it there because you can easily knock it off and lose it on the course somewhere. Very accurate and easy to use. One charge will last at least two rounds. I tried two other GPS finders and this one was the best bang for your buck!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site