Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

That's it. Apple + Strawberry 100% Natural Real Fruit Bar, Best High Fiber Vegan, Gluten Free Healthy Snack, Paleo for Children & Adults, Non GMO Sugar-Free, No Preservatives Energy Food (12 Pack)

That's it. Apple + Strawberry 100% Natural Real Fruit Bar, Best High Fiber Vegan, Gluten Free Healthy Snack, Paleo for Children & Adults, Non GMO Sugar-Free, No Preservatives Energy Food (12 Pack)

My 10-year-old daughter absolutely loves the Apple-Mango That’s it bars. They are perfect for school snacks because they are nutritious, and do not require refrigeration or a container. I love that there are only two ingredients — apple and mango — with no preservatives, added fat, artificial flavors and colors, especially because my daughter is allergic to nuts and seeds. We keep some in the car for before/after sports. We’ve tried other That’s It bars, and this is her favorite. Her friends like it too.

Expiration date was too years out. They are no longer available on subscribe and save, so we stock-up when they are available and at a good price.

i really liked these. i will always like a more intense tart flavor when it comes to cherry flavor but these are still good. it would make a very good treat to take with hiking or really any time is a good time for these. will buy again.

My favorite flavor out of all of them. I have a wheat allergy as well as some nut allergies. These bars are PERFECT for an on the go snack. Nothing but fruit. Other bars have odd ingredients, a multitude of nut types, or taste horrifically BAD. These have great fruit taste and are made from just an apple and mangoes. Far better alternative to the mass marketed fruit roll ups or fruit bites that contain a bunch of ingredients. I will reorder another box.

The most delicious, healthy, and perfect afternoon snack! Truly, I am he most picky eater. I have tried a ton of snack bars and fruit bars, and this is truly hands down the most delicious fruit bar I have tried. Yes, you may find fruit bars that are more sweet, but who needs all that sugar? This is pure fruit! Perfectly and naturally sweetened. It has the natural amount of pure sweetness that you would get from chomping into an apple. I cannot chew hard things due to a nerve problem, so I can't just grab an apple. This not only gives me a sweet treat to have after lunch or for an afternoon snack,mit gives me two servings of fruit! The only thing I would do to improve the bar is add flax seeds, because I just love flaxseeds in a fruit bar. You won't be disappointed. Also, I was buying these at the health food store for nearly $2. A bar. I save about .80 cents a bar by buying them through Amazon in the bulk packages. Hope you try hem and like them as much as I do. That's it! No really, That's It! Seriously...That's It!

When I decided to eat “clean,” for health benefit, I was looking for snack that I could carry with me and didn’t have to be refrigerated. I found these at a natural food store, but they were so very expensive. Amazon had them in box for about $1 less each than buying them individually at the natural food store. At first the bland and dry nature of the bars was quite nauseating. However, as I got used to avoiding added sugars in food and sugar substitutes, I realized the sweetness of the bars. They’re just delicious. They’re no pop-tart, but you don’t eat these living the lifestyle when you eat pop-tarts for breakfast. These are for the more health conscious “clean” eater.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • STRAIGHT FROM THE TREE! That's It! The perfect snack packed with high fiber, no preservatives and no added sugars. That's it Fruit Bars provide the ideal snack for children, adults and athletes who look for the perfect organic, wholesome snack.
  • GRAB IT ON THE GO! Don't feel guilty about this snack! That's It Fruit bars are the healthy choice for the snack on the go or a quick breakfast. Grab this balanced nutrition snack while travelling, heading to the gym, or for a satisfying mid-morning snack!
  • WHOLESOME FRUIT ROLLED UP INTO 1 SWEET SNACK! Teens and toddlers absolutely LOVE the pure chewy natural fruit packed in That's It Fruit Bars! It's like getting two pieces of fruit in one. Enjoy 2 fruits without the hassle of washing, peeling, or cutting.
  • 100% NATURAL: Ingredient lists have never been this simple and clean. Made in an allergen-free facility, That's It. Fruit Bars are nut free, fat-free, non-GMO soy free, pesticide free, diabetic friendly including Vegan, Paleo & Kosher.
  • Natural Great Tasting Healthy 100% Real Fruit Snack, That's It Apple and Strawberry Fruit Bars (12 Pack)

Description

Looking for an Easy Snack on the Go For Your Children?

Tired of tossing harmful preservatives into your child’s lunch? This is the perfect healthy vegan alternative! Kids LOVE these quick and easy grab-and-go style snacks. It’s healthy, sweet and chewy, and perfect for the student who loves the taste of fruit but doesn’t have the patience to peel!

Ideal Camping Food or Emergency Preparedness Snacks That Last!

Ready to hit the hiking trails with sustained energy? That’s IT offers 100% pure fruit bar perfect for delicious camping food snacks. And these delicious trail food bars have a shelf life up to 2 years, which makes it the perfect addition to your emergency kit!

100% FRUIT Packed In a Bar!

Start your day our right with 2 whole pieces of fruit for breakfast! That’s IT brings pure organic yummy fruit to your daily diet. No added sugar or preservatives make this a healthy and delicious treat. Two pieces of fruit layered together and 22 grams of all natural and healthy carbs… That’s It! Don’t wait! Enjoy That’s it.

Fruit Bars Now! Try a variety pack with Mango Banana Pear Strawberry and MORE…That’s It. That Good!

What's in the Box?

12 bars in Strawberry flavor.



I love this bar and all the other flavors it comes in. It's a great travel bar, healthy, and I know I have had two pieces of fruit when I am done. I will continue to purchase and would recommend to friends.

I bought these because Medical Medium Anthony William recommends them and I will devour these, but raw fruits, no thanks. These are really delicious. The strawberry is definitely better than the blueberry. The blueberry is okay, pretty good and I’d buy again since they are made from nutrituous wild blueberries. But the strawberry is really delicious. The consistency is more like mashed bits with strawberry seeds than like a smooth fruit leather, but I like that about them. My vote, try them and see what you think. They’re under $15 for 12 so there’a not much to lose!

I have two teens that love anything with a ton of sugar, fat, and salt. Yes, they eat most plant-based and I buy a ton of healthy options, they still gravitate to the foods that excite their tastes buds. Well, they LOVE these apple +mango bars. i can't keep enough around so I've been buying in bulk from Amazon. I first had one from Starbucks on a road trip. I got it for myself and thought it was quite tasty. I came home and ordered a box for ME! The kids tasted one and ate them all up. Argh! So, I just keep ordering boxes and they keep eating them. Beats candy bars. :-)

These are really good. I highly recommended them because they taste good, have no crappy ingredients aren't dry and....and just try for yourself.

These are one of favorite on-hand snacks. I eat them right after spin class almost everyday. I love that they are not sickeningly sweet and taste like actual fruit. My younger children are not huge fans of these because they prefer the texture of fruit "leather" but my 12 year son likes them "because they taste good without being really sweet". I highly recommend these!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site