Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 23, 2019 | by Daiki | No comments

Snake Plant, Mother-In-Law's Tongue - Sanseveria - 6" Pot /unique-from jmbamboo

Snake Plant, Mother-In-Law's Tongue - Sanseveria - 6

Been wanting these plants for a while...just never had time to go to center to get them. Was kind of hesitant in ordering...how could live plants survive the mail? Well, was plesantly surprised! They arrived quickly and well watered and well packaged. Very firm healthy stems. You would never believe they came through the mail. Seeing the reviews also helped in making decision. I recommend...lovethem.

Arrived a little tattered, but she'll recover. Plus, bigger than expected!

It IS true, the Snake Plant/Mother-in-Law's Tongue plant is very sturdy and it really DOES help indoor air quality.

Thought of having a NASA AIR QUALITY IMPROVING PLANT? But, you're skeptical? 'd say, buy one or two of these guys first. (Later, add some palm plants.) These are easy to maintain. Promise: I'm a dude with a Brown Thumb!

Plus, if, like me, you are going to find they do seem to make the air clearer (less sneezing, etc.) Plus, they do make the place look a little more "alive." An attraction to any potential friend or partner! ;-)

Arrived Quickly, even faster than shipping had stated (might just be due to my proximity to warehouse). Plants came very healthy in a 6 inch pot as stated. Came with 2 very full bulbs ranging between 9 and 12 inches in height. One of the bulbs even had 2 plants propagating from its base for new growth already(yay!). I could not be more satisfied with this purchase. Note* I just ordered a second batch as I was so satisfied!

I ordered this plant in October. It came earlier than expected, packaged well with top and bottom properly labeled. It's a beautiful plant- probably around 10 inches tall with about 6 large leaves and new growth starting at the bottom. I left it in the pot it was shipped in for about four months in order to let it get acclimated to it's new home and also because it was too cold outside to re-pot. I finally moved it to a larger pot on a warm day in February and it's doing just fine! My mom loves it and I'll order another for her Mother's Day gift!

Update: I ordered one for my mom also. It seemed to be a bit smaller, but still healthy and well shipped. It is pictures in the green pot.

Extremely happy with the plant! I was somewhat skeptical purchasing a house plant over the internet, but it came packaged extremely well and was very healthy. I will definitely buy more plants from this seller.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 10-12'' inch live plant.Extremely hardy house plant, difficult to kill
  • Commonly called Snake Plants or Mother-in-law's Tongue
  • In China, it was kept as a treasured houseplant because the Eight Gods bestowed their eight virtues on those who grew them
  • Will grow in dime light, water when dry
  • The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot

Description

Size: 6" Growers Pot Sansevierias or as they are commonly called Snake Plants or Mother-in-law's Tongue have a rich history of folklore and new science. These plants have a rich history of cultivation. In China, it was kept as a treasured houseplant because the Eight Gods bestowed their eight virtues on those who grew them. These virtues include long life, prosperity, intelligence, beauty, art, poetry, health and strength. The plants were kept near the entrances inside the home so that the eight virtues could pass through in a manner pre-Feng Shui. These plants also were placed in fine restaurants, herbalists, acupuncturists, doctor's offices, accountant's offices, banks, shrines, monastaries, and even in rice paddies. Sansevierias were grown and cherished well before the Chinese ti plant (Dracaena spp.) also known as the Good Luck Bamboo! The sansevieria is also referred to as a dragon for its many unique qualities. As with many Asian martial arts techniques, the strength comes from within. The sansevieria has been known to split large earthen pots upon reaching larger sizes. The Chinese have usually kept this plant potted in a pot within a ceramic pot often ornated with dragons and phoenixes. The attraction of this plant towards dragons is said to be magnetic. An interesting research program has been done by NASA using a few selected plants (one is Sansevieria) for air purification and to curb "Sick Building Syndrome." Growing the Snake Plant is easy. It will thrive in very bright light to almost dark corners of the house. Just water when the soil is dry.



this plant is so hardy,you'll have it for many years to enjoy. you probably can't kill it unless you use a hammer,just kidding. it's one of the most easiest plants to own and will bring any room of your house alive,always green and pretty

Has some bruises and scrapes on a couple leaves, and all the tips were broken off. But on the whole a very nice looking snake plant. about 12-24 inches tall. about 7 leaves standing nice and erect. so far so good. Getting saprophytic fungus on the top of soil alot. Starting to wonder if the soil is not very good. Trying to let it dry out before watering, with good air flow.

Mine are actually much larger than i thought, however 95% of the tips of each leave are dried brown, does this mean all those leaves will die? The plant arrived extremely dry in a very lite weight (maybe shredded tree bark soil) does not seem like correct soil for this plant) my hydro meter did not even change at all when placed this soil. I have watered them and placed them under a
"LED Grow Light 1000W, Hi-Sdard Full Spectrum Plant Light for Indoor Plants with Lens tech, Veg and Flower, Daisy Chain Connection, Adjustable Hanger -" for 12 hours a day I will report their health back in a few months.

These arrived in excellent condition. Very impressed with packaging ! As I am of the plants themselves. Undamaged, no wilting or yellowing . Potted them the same day and they are thriving. It has only been 2 weeks maybe and I have a baby shooting up. Very happy with purchase

I was a little dubious buying a plant online, but it came packaged very well and the plants were healthy. Each of my three plants was three individual leave pairs and I was able to break them up and spread them out in my large planter. They have definitely grown a bit since I potted them and most excitedly I already have a new “baby” plant. I am very pleased with the purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site