Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 23, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Himalayan Pink Salt Grass-Fed Ghee Butter by 4th & Heart, 16 Ounce, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose Free, Certified Paleo, Keto-Friendly

Himalayan Pink Salt Grass-Fed Ghee Butter by 4th & Heart, 16 Ounce, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose Free, Certified Paleo, Keto-Friendly

I'd buy this stuff by the Gallon Bucket if they had it!
All the other Ghee products I've tried look (and taste sometimes) like greasy wax. I love the consistency (and taste of course) of this product.

I understand that some Ghee doesn't taste like butter. This one does. A lot! No, I'm not into Indian cuisine, it's for popcorn and it's perfect.

If someone told me I could only have one last taste before I die I think I would choose grass-fed, salted ghee. It's just amazingly delicious. The deep yellow/orange signifies the high quality of the dairy and it has just the right amount of salt. I use it as a topping for food more than an ingredient in baking because it is so precious.

I have tried the ghee in the store and your product far exceeds any of the others. The salt is superb and I will continue to subscribe to your Ghee! Thank you...

This is a great product - buttery, salty, hits all the buttons. I use it for cooking, topping, and sometimes just a taste from the jar. Recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grass fed from pasture-raised and hormone-free New Zealand cows, no antibiotics. Made with no dairy ingredients.
  • Spreadable at room temperature, no refrigeration required
  • Light and creamy whipped texture with just the right amount of fine-ground, mineral rich Himalayan Salt Pink Salt
  • Our ghee is cooked the old-fashioned way, not made with a centrifuge
  • Replace your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil or other cooking oil 1:1 with ghee
  • Ghee may liquefy during shipping, but will re-solidify within a few hours of refrigeration, or overnight at room temperature.
  • Keto-friendly! Great addition to any diet - Paleo, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, FODMAP

Description

Fourth & Heart’s ghee butter is whipped to ensure a smooth, creamy, so it’s spreadable like butter. Available in five unique flavors to complement any meal. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, and butyric acid. Made with love in our Los Angeles kitchen. It's a better butter!



I order this three jars at a time. I love it in coffee. And my husband loves using it in preparing meat. The flavor it adds to food is top notch.

I love this stuff! The slight saltiness makes this ghee savory and I put it on lots of stuff. Works well in a ketogenic diet.

If you are doing Keto or just love the flavor of butter then you need this Ghee! Like butter on steroids. But in a good way!

It's great on toast, cooking etc. Great flavor, very rich in taste and smell. Secod time buying.

Tasty and healthy...so many uses for this that I'm just discovering!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site