Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Rose's Grenadine, 1 Liter

Rose's Grenadine, 1 Liter

Rose’s grenadine is my sunshine on a cloudy day. I could drink this stuff straight and I’m disappointed in myself to admit that i have. On multiple occasions. Ask me if i regret and and I’ll say hell no.

Grenadine is my sweet prince. The apple of my eye. My lord and savior. Grenadine can literally be added to anything. Add it to your cocktails, your sprite (for the children), your hot chocolate. Your water. Add it to your IV drip i don’t care. Just buy it. Trust me. I’m a doctor.

it's exactly what you think it is.

Grenadine syrup. Plain and simple. Yea you can find it cheaper at the store but you pay for convenience to have it delivered. Don't understand how other people don't get that...

This is very sweet. It is a syrup. Personally I Add it to Diet Coke. I probably need to see a 12 step group I drink it everyday.

Rose's never disappoints. The grenadine is now in a plastic bottle which I topped with a pourer and works just fine.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grenadine Syrup
  • 33.8 oz bottle = 1 Liter

Description

Rose's makes the finest grenadine syrup. It has what most other grenadines lost long ago - the rich, singular flavor of pomegranates. Used in many classic drink recipes, rose's grenadine is without equal.



This is my absolute favorite brand of grenadine! I am so happy to find it on Amazon, because it’s hard to find in stores and when I can find it in stores it’s usually a smaller bottle. We use grenadine to give that cherry flavor to our beverages!

Bought this to make my Tequila Sunrise and ended up reading some reviews and now I put a little bit into my Coke and it gives it sort of like a Cherry Coke flavor! Great!

GREAT Value for my sizeable family. I'd normally spend $5 for 8oz at the grocery store, which would barely last for two sittings. Nice to make bottomless Shirley Temples for my children. Makes a bit of an ordinary night special. Thank you. 🥰

Love this grenadine! Half cup OJ, half cup Sprite, 1 inch of grenadine at the bottom (pour in slowly and last). Looks and tastes amazing.

Short and Sweet:
Do you need Grenadine?
Conclusion: You don't need to leave the couch to get that sweet sweet nectar anymore

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site