Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

ProGranola® 12g Protein : Peanut Butter Cluster : (Low Net Carb : Gluten-Free : Grain-Free) (14 Servings)

ProGranola® 12g Protein : Peanut Butter Cluster : (Low Net Carb : Gluten-Free : Grain-Free) (14 Servings)

I eat this almost every single morning. It's been a great break away from eggs and sausage or bacon while on Keto. I love it dry with my morning coffee. A bite of granola, a sip of coffee. Yum! However, I am concerned that the serving size says 1/2 cup and 14 servings, yet you only get about 7 servings. So my concern is that the serving size is actually supposed to be 1/4 cup and I'm eating a double portion every morning which would not be good! I hope not. This definitely needs to be corrected because you clearly only get 7 servings.

While I was working very hard on losing weight, I discovered these granolas from Julian Bakery by reading the label. All three of these granolas are wonderful, and have 12 grams of protein. Paired with Greek yogurt, and berries, this makes a great, satisfying and filling breakfast. I also lover the fact that this product is very "clean."
After extolling the virtue of Pro Granola, several of my weight watching friends are now ordering also.

I have tried several of these granola clusters. These peanut butter clusters have the best flavor so far. I like then as a dry snack, and love the crunch. There are also whole peanuts and pumpkin seeds in it. Really good, I will be purchasing again.

Okay I would buy the Expresso coffee one instead

So, if you have been on a low carb diet for a long time, and you crave sweet delicious crunchy food that is sweet and makes a great cereal, and you are trying to eat healthy and natural, look no further. I never thought I would find something so delicious that meets my dietary needs!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Delicious Crunchy High Protein Granola Cereal (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Soy Free, Low Net Carb)
  • 1 Serving (Approx 1/2 Cup) = 110 Calories, 12g Egg White Protein & 2 Net Carbs
  • Low Carb, High Fiber, and High In Protein (GMO Free) Kids & Adults love (Organic Prebiotic & Probiotics)
  • Delicious, Crunchy, Peanut Butter Cluster Taste That Curbs Appetite Without Bloating
  • IKDiet Compliant (Phase 1 & 2) Organic Seeds, No Junk (1g Sugar : Monk Fruit Sweetened) (Product Packaging May Vary)

Description

Finally a delicious granola / cereal that is soy free, gluten free, grain free, low carb, and delicious. Our carefully formulated high protein granola was specifically formulated to be Paleo & IKDiet compliant and contains 12g egg white protein per serving and curbs appetite with organic prebiotic fiber. This unique peanut butter tasting crunchy granola kids and adults love and is a true delight. Ingredients: Egg White Powder, Organic Peanut Powder, Organic Roasted Peanut Butter, Organic Roasted Peanuts, Organic  Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Sesame Seeds, Cinnamon (Ceylon), Lou Han Guo (Monk Fruit).  Contains: Peanuts & Eggs. (Produced Away From Other Julian Bakery Products In A Dedicates Peanut Production) **Packaging may vary and come with a sticker label as opposed to pre-printed bag**



I was unable to find a granola product in supermarkets that was not loaded with fat, sugar and calories. This product is not only delicious, it delivers 12 grams of protein for one half cup, 1 gram of saturated fat, 1 gram of sugar, 14 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein. I eat it plain with my coffee if I'm on the run, or with pea milk or yogurt.

Great cereal for keto/paleo diets. Or for anyone for that matter. Fairly low in carbs compared to all other cereals. Hey, even Mikey likes it!

For the macros that this product has, it has a fantastic taste. I find myself inventing ways to use this stuff. I add it to Fage Greek yogurt, Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate pancake mix (this is incredible!), put it on the top of pancakes with Carb Killa Hazel Nutter (this is incredible too!), or just eat it with milk. Great product.

When one is eating low carb it's often hard to find a crunchy snack and this granola is pretty nice tasting and fits the bill.

This granola made my keto dreams come true! Excellent flavor and texture. I usually add it to low-carb yogurt and it’s amazing! It’s a giant bag that lasts awhile. I will definitely continue buying this!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site