Wednesday, July 31, 2019

July 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Amazon Meal Kits, Butternut Squash & Sage Baked Rigatoni with Spicy Green Beans, Serves 2

Amazon Meal Kits, Butternut Squash & Sage Baked Rigatoni with Spicy Green Beans, Serves 2

LOVE Amazon Meal Kits and this one was really tasty! A fun new take on a pasta dish. Everything was fresh and directions were easy to follow! Highly recommend!

Easy to prepare - tasty meal. More green beans would be great :D
As it is, there's plenty of the main dish for two "normal" eaters, lol. We're not 'normal' eaters and more green beans would have hit the spot.

I replicated the dishes tonight (can't find the recipe card to use as a guide) because I didn't see this meal again here or I would have ordered it again.

Totally worth the $15.99. We'd do it again.

Loved how easy this was all around. I ordered the morning of and got it that day. Unlike other meal programs you have to commit a week in advanced. Simple directions and big portions. I made it for just myself and had the other portion for leftovers and they were still super yummy the next day.

Easy and delicious! Definitely recommend!

Really enjoyed


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pasta is baked with three cheeses and sage, then paired with spicy green beans
  • Quick to cook - dinner for 2 in about 30 minutes
  • Easy-to-follow, chef-designed recipe
  • Includes perfectly portioned ingredients
  • 2+ Day Freshness Guarantee - You will have at least two days to cook your meal kit once you receive it

Description

Pasta is baked with three cheeses and sage, then paired with spicy green beans



Made this and one other meal kit tonight because we're a family bigger than 2 (each kit is 2 servings), so there was a lot of juggling going on, but I have to say, I thought both kits were delicious. I would definitely purchase them again! Would love it if they made kits for more than 2 people though!!

I love the meal kits for busy soccer nights or easy meal for the babysitter. I have one child that is vegetarian and gluten free and my other child is not. I substituted GF pasta and this was impressively delicious, fast, and easy. I have used multiple mail order meal kits and this is far superior in freshness.

Very easy. I’m a pretty well seasoned cook but I could see someone that isn’t too comfortable in the kitchen pick this up. Tasty, but I could do less olive oil...

My husband and I loved this. Delicious and healthy

I bought this meal kit at Whole Foods and it was absolutely delicious.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site