Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 14, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Paleo Bread (3 Pack) Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free (From 1 Net Carb) (Variety)

Paleo Bread (3 Pack) Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free (From 1 Net Carb) (Variety)

Placed my order for this bread despite the negative reviews and I must say I am happy I did! For a carb-lover like myself, I have been searching for breads low in carbs and decided to take a chance with this seller. The bread arrived in two days, had no mold and best of all tasted great!

Now, I have yet to refrigerate or freeze this bread as I just received it today. So, I can not speak on any of the problems others had after freezing or refrigeration. I will follow the instructions that apply to this bread. I will freeze two loafs and refrigerate one to determine the outcome and keep you all posted!!

No complaints at this point. I am a happy carb eating girl! Lol!! Thanks Julian Bakery!

Immediately upon receiving the Bread I put a piece a wax paper in between each slice and put the loaves into the freezer. Now I pop them out when I want a slice of toast or a sandwich and I’m all set. I eat a Keto diet and this bread is perfect. The seed bread is the heartiest/densest loaf. The almond loaf was a little on the dry side after toasting, but it wasn’t as bad as other companies I’ve tried. I’ll definitely buy again. In fact, I’ve already recommended it to my mom.

this product gets a bad reputation. Is it the best tasting low carb bread I've had? No....BUT i have juvenile diabetes and i can tell you that this has a true low carb count. The only issue i have with this product is it goes bad very fast. A loaf in frig will not last longer than 10 days. I would recommend freezing half at a time. It is not easy to pull off a piece like other frozen loafs. I have gotten used to the taste-best is almond

I’m surprised how negative the comments are. I’m about to order for my second time. Didn’t have a mold issue. I did throw the bread in a freezer bag not the bag it comes in and just thaw out like 2-4 slices the day before I’m gonna use it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve also been keto since 1.1.18 so I’m really happy that I can have a sandwich on our busy days that’s not just lettuce wrapped.

I was a little hesitant to order because of the high cost of keto products. That said, while I am all in with the keto way of eating, I need bread. I’ve tried making my own and purchased other expensive brands. I wasn’t prepared for how delicious this would be. It has the texture and moisture of a nut or banana bread but a nice savory flavor. I will definitely purchase this again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Delicious Paleo Bread Variety Pack (Contains Almond, Coconut & Seed Medley) (3 Pack) (Makes Excellent Toast When Toasted On High)
  • Filling Bread With 7g Protein & 6g Fiber (2 Net Carbs) Lab Verified (Michelson Labs)
  • Toast On High & It Makes Excellent Sandwiches (Adults & Kids Both Love) ( Packaging May Vary : Paleo Bread : Paleo Thin Bread)
  • Last 3 Weeks In The Fridge Or 12 Months Frozen (Gluten Free, GMO-Free & Grain Free)
  • Vegetarian (Contain Egg White) Packed With Organic Seeds & Fiber (Bread Makes Excellent Toast)

Description

Paleo Bread (3 Pack) (Contains: Almond, Coconut & Seed Medley), is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal or snack with added flavor and health benefits. Paleo Bread is Gluten Free, Grain Free, Yeast Free, Soy Free, GMO Free, (6g Of Protein Per Slice), Low Carb and best of all delicious. Paleo Bread -Almond loaf contains six simple ingredients! *Nutritional Information Provided By Michelson Labs For Nutritional Accuracy **Freezes great for 12+ Months** (Last 3 weeks in the fridge)



I'm certified in Nutrition and always looking for the cleanest foods after we got hit with a toxic mold exposure from our home so we have to avoid all yeast now. I tried making my own sour dough bread and could never get it to turn out correctly so when I saw this on Amazon, I had to try it! It's delicious but like any other gluten free bread, it needs to be frozen/refrigerated and toasted before use. I'll never buy any other brand.

Have only triedthe Almond bread,it tastes fabulous, and I look forward to trying the other! Delicious just plain, will be toasting in the morning!

I have used this product for quite a while, but could not find it in the health food stores in my area, recently. I love the product, so I ordered it on line, instead. My only disappointment with this order is that I could only get three loaves of the same flavor, rather than a variety. Although I had bought it in the local stores in the past, and it was frozen, the product came to me unfrozen, with instructions to freeze after receipt, which worked out fine.

A word about grain free bread‘s. They are always very moist. So when you toast them you need to toast them on a low temperature to evaporate some of the moisture then toast again. On my toaster I use the #3 setting for grain free breads and toast while frozen. When the order arrived I immediately placed each slice on a sheet of waxed paper and stacked the sheets on top of each other on a cookie sheet and froze overnight. I froze them all completely then put them back in the bag that they came in and placed that bag in a gallon freezer bag and put them in the freezer. Each slice stays separated that way. Each slice will have a little bit of frost on it because the bread is very moist but it works and the coconut bread is perfect for making a grilled cheese sandwich just put the butter on it while frozen and grill it in your pan. Coconut bread also makes a really nice French toast, dip it in the egg while still frozen. My husband, who is very picky, really liked the seed medley. This is a good bread combo. The almond bread is very nice as well. If it bothers you that it doesn’t taste like regular wheat bread, and it never will, if you make something like a grilled cheese sandwich try using garlic butter or put some onion in with the cheese to give it some oomph. I like that I can make a sandwich with that and still stay low carb and use two slices of bread. Also nice not having to bake my own almond or coconut bread.

Outstanding product and a much better option than any other bread out there. Better ingredients and great taste. Will continue to purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site