Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 14, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Ayotu Water-Safe Case for Kindle Paperwhite 2018 - PU Leather Smart Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep - Fits Amazon The Latest Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover (10th Generation-2018),K10 The Library

Ayotu Water-Safe Case for Kindle Paperwhite 2018 - PU Leather Smart Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep - Fits Amazon The Latest Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover (10th Generation-2018),K10 The Library

I purposely bought this case since it was supposedly water safe (what's the point of a waterproof device where you have to keep taking the case off) and its minimal bulk. I don't like fiddling with things flopping all over the place while I read and I don't like making the device a lot bulkier than it is since part of the reason I buy my devices is for compactness and lightness for ease in carrying them around. I cannot speak to the water safeness of the case, since I haven't tested it yet. I'm going on a trip soon and I didn't want to risk ruining it and having to rush order a new case.

Pros:
It is very slim and barely adds to the Kindle's profile or weight.
It does activate the auto turn on of the device when I open the case.
The Kindle fits perfectly inside.
On button and charging port are easily accessible
The print and colours are nice.
The texturing on the cover makes for an easier grip.
Front cover folds back all the way and it doesn't feel like I am going to break it after a week.

Cons:
There is a chemical/plastic type smell. It was very obvious when I first got it. I've had it on the kindle for about 60 hours now and it's still there though it's faded quite a bit. I'm hoping a few more days will make it go away completely as I have a sensitive nose and it's definitely not pleasant like a new car smell.
some of the edges are also roughly cut. Not rough enough that you'd cut yourself, but I noticed it fairly quickly and I'm a bit OCD about little quality checks especially if I notice it within the first 5 min of having the product. I tried to show it on the picture, but I was having issues focusing it in the light I had.

Overall, as of now, I like the case. It does exactly what it needs to do with minimum fuss. And for a lot less cost than the official Kindle covers. I'm not paying twice the amount for the official fabric cover that seems to fray and definitely not for the leather cover when I plan to read in the bath. I'll update if the smell doesn't go away or it doesn't hold up to my bending of the front cover all the way repeatedly.

No, I'm not paid to write reviews. I do, however, appreciate honest reviews from real buyers as I often decided on my Amazon purchases based on reviews. I hope this helps someone!

 I purchased this cover for my Paperwhite 10th Generation Kindle. I love it. The colors are very vibrant front and back as advertised.
Very easy to insert Kindle and it was a great fit with great protection. When closed Kindle went to sleep.
The only Con is there was a very faint odor I believe from the ink and it being wrapped up in plastic for shipping. As the day went on the odor dissipated.

I received a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas. It is small and felt slippery. I needed something to protect it. The Little Prince was my favorite book as a child so of course I ordered this one. It is very cute, colors are vivid and the cover is thick enough to protect it but not heavy and bulky. The Kindle wakes up when the case is opened. I did have a problem with the USB cord not fitting which Amazon was aware of and had already sent me an email. I ordered a new one and they refunded me. What I don't quite understand is some of these are clearly books. Maybe all of them are and I just haven't read them. Why don't they use the name of the book instead of a made up name. Mine even has a sentence from the book on the back. Obviously Ayotu is paying royalties so why not call it what the book's name is? But that is neither here nor there. I really love it.

I cannot say enough how beatiful this is in person. The white is almost slightly irredescent. It has a cool texture. The image itself is beautiful. I keep picking my kindle up just to hold/look at this case!

I love this cover for my Voyage. It's classy looking! Interestingly, these covers render two things on a Kindle not used or needed. Though the power button cutout looks great in back, you should never need to push that button as opening and closing this cover will turn the Kindle on and off. Secondly, gone are the dated screensavers as again, as you open the cover, it will go to where you left off. The exception to this is if you have a special offer version of Kindle, in which case you will activate the light when opening the cover and then seeing your special offer with the need to swipe to go to your page of home screen. I ordered this in charcoal gray, and it looks great. The Kindle is a fingerprint magnet, on front and especially on back. One of these is a must if you want good protection with good looks and the elimination of the fingerprint problem. I highly recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed to perfectly fit all-new Kindle Paperwhite(10th Generation only-will not fit prior generation Kindle devices).
  • Opens like a book, automatically waking Kindle paperwhite when opened and putting it to sleep when closed.
  • lim and Ultra lightweight.Crafted from premium anti-skid PU leather and with a no-scratch microfiber interior.
  • Integrated magnet absorb strongly and keep the device securely closed and don't worried about accidentally opened.
  • Waterproof case, combined with the waterproof of the new Kindle paperwhite 10th, so you can bring your Kindle to more places.

Description

NOT FIT FOR
Kindle Paperwhite Generations Prior to 2018
Kindle Oasis(2016)
Kindle Voyage(2014)
Previous Kindle (Kindle 4th/ 5th)
Kindle 7th Gen (7th Generation - 2014 release)
Kindle 8th Generation (Amazon All-New Kindle 8th Gen 2016 Release)

Detailed Features:
1.Multicolor design,a plurality of patterns particularly designed for the Amazon,give you a new experience.
2.Using high-quality material and plexiglass layer,touch more soft and comfortable and protect your device better.
3.Designed for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite 2018 10th Gen
4.The new front cover is use of special fibers,a flat smooth surface,ultrathin,and it only adds 0.16 inches thickness for your device.
5.Supporting Wake function,when you Open/Close the covers.Hidden magnetic clasp design,making the front cover closed securely.

Notes
Ayotu is a registered trademark.This product is sold exclusively by Ayotu. Only buy from Ayotu Mall to get genuine Ayotu's products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service.

About Ayotu
Ayotu is a professional manufacturer of digital accessories.Devote ourselves to produce high cost-effective products for consumers.Ayotu have a good reputation in the industry.We sincerely invite you to use Ayotu's products.



Love this case! I love the graphics! There should be more cases made with books plastered all over them!! And I love that it puts the Kindle to sleep when you close the cover, and wakes it up when you open it!! Plus it’s waterproof, what’s not to like?!👏🏼

First, this case is adorable. I can't believe how cute it is and I keep showing it off to people. Second, it fits perfectly and I'm happy to have the protection of a case after carrying the Paperwhite around caseless for almost 2 months. Third, I was able to do one day shipping and the case arrived within that time frame. Note: I see other reviews mention an odor to the case, but I haven't noticed that. Or if there was one, it was gone within a few hours of unpackaging.

The cutest inspiring cover! It’s a great reminder that my Kindle is a library of books ready to be chosen. The best part is the size fits my device perfectly and seems to be waterproof as well

I now have two of these cases for my 8th Edition basic Kindle. They do not fit any other kind of Kindle so please do not try! These covers are very nice and do not look cheap. The corners are protected in case I drop it but don't expect your Kindle too be totally protected if you drop it hard. the magnet is strong enough to keep it closed easily. They have a subtle texture and gorgeous colors. I will be buying more of them so I can change covers as I feel like it. So far, I bought the Blizzard Romance trees for the winter and the Flying Birds one for the rest of the time. They have not come apart, split, tear or lost their color richness or vibrancy. They are still as good as new. Great pattern options. Highly recommend!

Update 2019April23: *** I have updated my review to 5 stars, assuming the replacement case proves durable, or is replaced when necessary.

I received the replacement case a day earlier than expected, but it is again missing the logo; the seller claims that the defective cases are identified by the missing logo. I have reached out to the seller again, and they affirmed the following two assurances:

1. Not all of the cases without logos are defective

2. If it turns out this case is defective, they will exchange it whenever the defect is found.

With these assurances in mind, I have updated my rating to 5 stars. ***

Update 2019April17: **The company contacted me after submitting this review so they could resolve the problem. They claim there was a small bad batch, that a few of them are still unaccounted for, and that we must have received one of those. They asked me to check for a logo in the inside of the back cover - it was pretty obvious in the sample pictures they sent, and definitely missing from mine. They say they shipped out a free replacement, and I should receive it in five days. I will update again when I receive it. If I receive the replacement, and it holds up, this will be a five star product. **

Original review 2019April16: After having the case for a month, I removed it from my Kindle for the second time ever, and all four corners cracked.

I never dropped it. I didn’t leave it in the sun. I never exposed it to unreasonable heat or cold.

It is ridiculous that a case that claims to be ‘shockproof’ crumbled after a month of normal use, just after the return window closed.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site