Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 14, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits, Breakfast Sandwich, Almond Butter Filling, 5 Pack

Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits, Breakfast Sandwich, Almond Butter Filling, 5 Pack

Absolutely my favorite find of every "Nature Valley" product I have ever purchased!! The flavor of these "two in a pack, individually wrapped" breakfast/snack biscuits is OUTSTANDING. It's not too sweet, but satisfies my sweet tooth easily and more healthily than other snacks I might have grabbed before finding these. The almond butter is rich and creamy, but not over done. Just a thin and flavorful layer that makes these so incredibly good! Kids will love these. My husband, (who runs from "good for you" at any chance) has also taken a big liking to this snack. We took a bunch to Universal studios and snacked on them instead of spending big bucks on less healthy options. These are really good. I absolutely recommend them. Much more satisfying than any sweets I might have previously opted for.

Very tasty and fulfilling. I have one with tea for an evening snack or one with milk if I'm running late and I don't have time for breakfast. I had to hide them from my kid, because I was afraid he would think they were cookies and try to eat the whole box.

These are very tasty, but let's be real here, these are cookies masquerading as something marginally healthier. I have eaten these for breakfast, as a grab and go item when I've been too busy to make myself something more nutritionally dense. I think they are fine for that purpose, as an occasional thing, but definitely not for every day. On the upside, they don't contain high-fructose corn syrup and they are quite yummy!

Don't kid yourself, these things are cookies, not biscuits. They taste great, and if there's anything healthy about them, they've hid it well. They go great with coffee and it's an easy breakfast. Finding them at the store can be hit or miss. I was happy to find them here on Amazon.

We sent these ahead on an active vacation and they provided an enjoyable pick-me-up and meal replacement during our trip. The had a satisfying crunch and the almond butter was creamy enough to provide a touch of decadence that didn't show on my scales at the end of the trip. They were crumbly, but not so sticky that the crumbs couldn't be brushed from clothing without leaving a noticeable mess.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • REAL INGREDIENTS: Biscuits are made with almond butter and whole grain oats; No corn syrup or artificial flavors
  • WHOLESOME SNACK: Tasty snack with no artificial flavors or colors to keep you going any time of the day
  • WHOLE GRAIN: A good source of whole grain with 14 grams per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily)
  • PERFECTLY PORTABLE: Easy, crispy bites for breakfast, snack time or an on-the-go invigorating treat
  • BOX CONTAINS: 5 individual bars, 1.35 oz each. MAY CONTAIN: EGG, PEANUT, SOY, WHEAT

Description

Each biscuit has a delicious crisp texture and 100% natural whole grain oats combined with the goodness of almond butter.



These are my favorite cookie/bisquit/snack! I find them addicting. I bought a big box at costco, but then couldn't find them again, so was excited to find them here on Amazon. They are delicious! And so tasty! I love introducing people to these.

These are so good. I trade them out for my typical protein bar / on the go breakfast. They are so very tasty but they are not a great source of long term fuel. Similar to a thin crunchy granola bar, there are two with a sweet, whipped frosting layer. sandwiched between. Individually wrapped and travel pretty well.
I like to take them apart Oreo style and eat each layer alone. They are amazing and if I wasn't a fatty I would eat the entire box in a sitting.

These are too tasty. Suspiciously too tasty ! Yeah, they're loaded with sugar... not healthy snacking, just made to look that way. DO NOT give this as a lunch treat for a kid !!! They will stick to the ceiling.

These are so good we can't keep them in the pantry! They are my kids' go-to choice for snacks. They are made with healthy ingredients and the cracker is delicious. Really great when combined with the almond butter. We've had both the almond butter and cocoa almond butter, both are delicious!

The Best! So tasty and you feel good eating them because they are also healthier than a lot of "healthy" snacks on the market.
These are MUCH better than the ones that have cocoa almond butter. The ones with cocoa had a completely different flavor.
I would recommend these for sure.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site