Sunday, July 14, 2019

July 14, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Gerber Purees Organic 2nd Foods Baby Food Fruit & Veggie Variety Pack, 3.5 Ounces Each, 18 Count

Gerber Purees Organic 2nd Foods Baby Food Fruit & Veggie Variety Pack, 3.5 Ounces Each, 18 Count

My daughter's eat a ton of pouches so we have them delivered every month. I was extremely unhappy with the packaging this month. I had two normal boxes, and then one set was just taped together and the boxes were mangled. The pouches are fine, I'm just disappointed with this "repackaging" because I'm wondering where these individual boxes have been...

I actually ate these myself. They might be for baby food but they're a good organic snack to have during work to hold me over before dinner.

My daughter's favorite flavor. She is 10 months and not really into table food yet. I buy these in bulk because she loves them so much. These come well packaged in the whole sale box with the display boxes inside. The exploration dates I've seen are usually at least 6 months out (December 2018 on some I bought in May 2018

At first I was skeptical that these would come in damaged or have mold in them but thankfully they are clear packaging so you can see inside. They arrived in one box contained three individual boxes containing six of one flavor totaling 18. Baby love these! No issues with taste, flavor or packaging. We have this on subscribe and save great value

I love these fruit and veggie packets, they are so easy to use especially when you are out and about. I keep these in my diaper bag for my baby and they work great for visits with Nana, while we're out shopping or even just when she doesn't want to eat her regular vegetables with dinner. They are super easy to use and my baby just sucks it right out of the container and she loves them and I love them because there's no mess and because there are organic.
I purchased these monthly with my subscribe and save and plan on purchasing them for many more months to come!! Great product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ORGANIC & NON-GMO: This pack of 18 pouches includes 6 of each of the following: Pear & Spinach; Apple, Zucchini, Spinach & Strawberry; and Pear, Blueberry, Apple & Avocado Non-GMO Project verified & organic
  • SMART FLOW SPOUT: These baby food pouches feature our proprietary Smart Flow spout, providing flow control means you get more delicious nutrition on your little one's spoon and not everywhere else.
  • PUREED GOODNESS: Introduce your little one to the goodness of fruits, veggies & other wholesome ingredients. Our baby food is lovingly made & quality tested before it's good enough to be called Gerber
  • GERBER GOODNESS: Our foods start with whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish your baby right from the start, from infant formula to baby food to snacks and toddler food
  • NUTRITION FOR GROWING: Like your baby, we're always growing & learning. More than ever we're committed to being your partner in parenthood with quality ingredients, nutritious food & expert guidance.

Description

A clear choice for baby, now in a transparent pouch. Our Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Variety Pack includes Pear Spinach, Apple Zucchini Spinach Strawberry and Pear Blueberry Apple Avacado. Each pouch lives up to over 100 Gerber quality checks. Now features our proprietary Smart Flow spout: flow control means more on your little one's spoon, not everywhere else.



I typically buy my toddler these Gerber organic pouches at Walmart at a price of $1.28 each. I've purchased this 18pc variety pack 2x now and was not disappointed. These are flavors our child likes and the bulk price was less than the Walmart price. If I find them on sale again, I will definitely purchase again.

I love Gerber Organic pouches. They are a perfect blend and have good variety of fruit and vegetables for baby to try. I like that they are a little thicker then some of the other brands at the same stage, gets baby used to heavier foods versus more liquid like food. Also less messy then other brands. I also like that you can get larger quantities on subscribe and save, which makes it a little cheaper and more convenient than buying a ton at the grocery store

KIDs love these.
We like the fact you can see the contents via the clear pouch material.
Just a bit high on the sugar content.

I always buy these and ship them to my family member's homes when traveling so we don't have to mess with a grocery store trip. We go through pouches so quickly this is definitely a good deal! Will buy again!

The Smart Flow on these are awesome for on the go!!! Make way less mess for my little one. I was nervous about the veggies being mixed in them as she doesn’t always take to those but she LOVED these!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site