Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

McCafe Decaf Premium Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods (84 Count)

McCafe Decaf Premium Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods (84 Count)

I had never tried this before, but I ordered it because it was on sale, and I like (but don't love) McDonalds restaurant coffee. Turns out I was surprised how good the K-cup version was. Nice light, smooth, slightly smokey flavor. Not bitter.

I brew it on the medium size setting usually, but today I was in the mood for an even richer taste, and with no other darker K-cups around, I tried brewing it on the small setting. What I got was a one delicious cup of coffee! I may do this from now on, brew it on small, and maybe have 2 cups instead of one. So good.

I am a true coffee lover and loved my late afternoon cup as much as my morning cups. However, I was having trouble sleeping and decided to try something new. I ordered the McCafe Premium Roast Decafe and instead of making my normal 8 oz cups with the decade I make 6 oz cups to get a stronger flavor for my afternoon cups. NO more sleepless nights now and I still get my late afternoon cups!

It's always so good to have in the morning, it's not bitter and not too strong just right.

We ordered McCafe Decaf, Newman's Decaf, and Gorilla Decaf. Newman's and Gorilla were close in flavor and were our favorites. McCafe was good, but not as good as the other two. Since they are around the same price and the other two, I will be ordering Newman's or Gorilla Decaf in the future.

Trying to find good decaf K-Cups is not easy. Surprisingly, these were pretty tasty. They don't have the bitter taste that some of the other decaf cups have. They will never replace cold brewed decaf coffee, but if you are in a hurry and need a decaf, these are a good option.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Expertly roasted for a smooth, balanced flavor
  • Made with 100% Arabica beans for top quality
  • Contains 84 K Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers
  • Kosher certified
  • Superior Flavor

Description

McCafé Premium Roast Decaf Coffee is a smooth and balanced medium roast. This medium roast decaf coffee is an approachable blend with a fuller body than light roast coffees, perfect for sipping throughout the day. McCafé coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans. Arabica beans are widely recognized for their superior flavor, smooth body and rich aroma versus other coffee. Roasting coffee beans requires the right balance of time and precise temperature to convert coffee's naturally occurring sugars and starches to rich coffee. McCafé K Cup Pods brew up to 12oz of coffee and are compatible with Keurig K Cup Pod Coffee Brewers. With McCafé K Cup Pods, you can enjoy a perfectly balanced cup of smooth coffee.



Ironically this is a decaf but it's the nicest tasting coffee I've had. I tried many fancy brands, but it's the taste of this one that just so nice to come back to. It's a real simple coffee that you'd get in some small family restaurant in a little town.

For me this is the best decaf coffee around. I just love the taste. There is no bitterness to it and it really taste like real coffee. They were out of this product and I had to use Maxwell. Not as happy with that taste. Hope they get more in stock soon!

Everything was good about this coffee but for my liking, it could be a bit stronger. The decaf pods from Sam's Club are better. I will purchase this again because I like different blends but it won't be my go to coffee. I actually got 87 pods in my box!

Costco stop carrying their brand of decafe coffee, and this was the next best tasting best cost Replacement.

This is a wonderful coffe. Smells great when you make it and tastes as good as it smells. A real winner!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site