Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 09, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Lt. Blender's Wine Freezer, Peach Bellini, 9.7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)

Lt. Blender's Wine Freezer, Peach Bellini, 9.7-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)

I first tried the Peach Bellini Wine Freezer at a wine tasting, and loved the fresh peach flavor. It's light, delicious, and not too heavy on the alcohol (I'm not much of a drinker). Since my order was for 3 packs of it, I gave some to my daughter with a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio, along with a pack of the Sangria Wine Freezer and a favorite Pinot Noir. My brother and his wife enjoyed some for New Year's. It's a hit in my family. Totally recommended to anyone who likes sweet, slushy, mild drinks once in a while.

I have bought these wine mixes for the last couple of years at a Winery in Pigeon Forge, TN. I'm not Able to get there as often as in the past, so I was excited to find them on Amazon. Received them in two days and have served them to friends who ordered right away. It is so refreshing. The only suggestion I have would be to change the packaging to something like a ziplock closure. After freezing it is really difficult to squeeze the wine slush from the small opening. It would be much easier and not as cold on the hands to just spoon the slush from the pouch and reveal. Amazing , refreshing drink!

This is some good stuff. It makes several drinks, at least a half gallon. It is peachy and best paired with a peach chardonnay. I bought at a wine fest, and immediately, searched the net of locations that sold this. Its not sold in liquor stores, and is too good, to not buy. Its perfect, for all occasions. I haven't tried the other types, daiquiri, margarita, but I thunk its safe to say that based on this brand, lt. Blenders, it appears that the ol lieutenant has done me proud. I have a mojito mix, that was given to me, but I don't like mint.

I first found these at Sam's club as a promo...and was sad when they were gone. As soon as I saw they were on Amazon I stocked. These are great for a summer drink. I mean frozen wine slushy's are made for summer right? They have different flavors and the peach and sangria's are my favorite. The peach is a tad too sweet but use a dry wine and it balances it out.

There is nothing to dislike about this product. Add wine and water shake and freeze, boom you have an awesome frozen beverage that’s delicious. Absolutely love this.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • All natural
  • Completely portable
  • Easy to make and freeze
  • Award-winning
  • Each bag makes 16 servings

Description

Add wine & water, shake, freeze & squeeze. Makes 16 servings (1/2 gal). The Lieutenant Blender Story: Following a successful Caribbean campaign, Lt. Blender and his stalwart band of troopers found themselves in California for advanced training. One particularly grueling day, Sarge said, Sir, the boys sure would like one of your fruit filled concoctions to wash down the dust. You know boys, I was thinking the same thing, but I have an idea. Here we are in the heart of wine country. This is an opportunity we can't pass up. What say we substitute the usual with some of California's best wine? And, alas, Lt. Blender's Wine Freezer continues the legend. (Sorta based on a true story.) Made in USA.



I mixed reisling and a shot of vodka to keep from freezing then water. I still needed to dethaw for about 30 minutes before serving. Very sweet

So good but very sweet. I first tried with Moscato and was very much on the sweet side. I recommend using a less sweet white wine. I also kicked it up a little bit by adding some peach flavored vodka before I put in the freezer and it froze just fine.

The flavor is fantastic!!! It is sweet, so it's not something I drink all the time. But it's a wonderful treat for a BBQ or it's very portable so it's great for a picnic or outdoor summer concert.

In the summertime, it doesn't stay frozen/slushy long, so I'm not sure why people are having a hard time getting it out of the pouch. Just leave it out of the freezer for a few minutes and it will easily come out of the pouch.

The only problem with these is breaking up the ice so it will pour out of this container. I found a small smashing tool at Lehman's and it works great. The product is exceptional - I went to auto-ship!

This is awesome! The ladies and I love it! Make sure you use a dry white wine, like a Cabernet, it's way too sweet with a Zinfandel, imho.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site