Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July 09, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

2019 HP 23.8" FHD Touchscreen IPS-WLED Backlit Micro Edge Display AIO Desktop Computer, 7th Gen AMD A9-9425 Up to 3.7GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, 802.11AC Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI, USB 3.0, Windows 10

2019 HP 23.8

I really love this All-In-One computer so far. I've been using Toshiba 17-18'" laptops for years with an auxiliary monitor. I don't have room for a tower, so this is a great alternative.
I have fully embraced Windows 10 after resisting it wholeheartedly up to now. I really like it. Configuring Office 365 was a breeze. To configure Outlook, you don't even need to look up the POP/SMTP settings once you've entered your Name and Password. It does it for you.
The upgrade to Windows 10 Professional ($99.95+tax from Microsoft) also went well.
And connecting to my new HP printer and downloading the drivers, etc. was flawless.
As for the computer itself: It's really fast. No issues streaming YouTube or Netflix. (I don't play games). Comes with a wireless mouse and keyboard. Getting used to a really large screen takes a little time, but that's a good problem to have. Access to the ports is so much easier compared to messing with ports on the back of a tower. At $900, it's cheaper than the $1,200 to $1,400 I've been paying for Toshiba laptops.
Setting up a new computer can be stressful, but I've been pleased with just about everything so far.

Awesome device. Had the i5 prior much more efficient. Excellent Seller. Fast shipping. Product in original packaging. Needed this for business, extremely easy to set up has many new features from the i5 as well. Very satisfied. Thanks again!

There is the humming other people have noticed but overall this is a great computer. It basically set itself up and I love the touch screen. I bought a wireless mouse and keyboard and the mouse disappeared so now I have to use the touch screen but I’m thinking that’s more of a user error on my part that I just need to spend some time figuring out.

So far, I am very satisfied with my new all-in-one. Since I'm not very tech savy, I had to get my son-in-law to help hook up my printer, which is wireless. As with anything new, it too a while to get use to the new keyboard, but I'm satisfied with everything.

Fantastic fun computer with lots of bells and whistles. Sleek and functional


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 23.8" Fhd ips-wled backlit Micro edge touchscreen display; native 1920 x 1080 resolution showcases your games and HD movies with impressive color and clarity. Edge-to-edge glass and tilt stand.
  • 8GB RAM for advanced multitasking; 1TB HDD for ample file storage space; holds a significant Collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies.
  • Amd 2Core A9-9425 accelerated APU 3.1GHz up to 3.7GHz; AMD Radeon R5 Chipset with Shared video Memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
  • Intel Wireless-AC WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2 m.2; front-facing HP HD privacy Camera; tuned Quad font-facing Stero speakers; HDMI out; 2xUSB 2.0; 2xUSB 3.1; 1x HP media card Reader - supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 Bit); HP White wired Keyboard with volume control; HP White wired Optical Mouse; dimensions: 21.30"L x 0.64"W x 16.52"H; tilt angle: -5 degrees to 20 degrees

Description

The 23.8-Inch 1920 x 1080 edge-to-edge touch display provides crystal-clear hd resolution, while the AMD Radeon R5 Graphics card delivers a smooth multimedia experience. This HP Pavilion all-in-one computer lets you switch between tasks seamlessly thanks to 8GB of DDR4, and the 1TB SATA hard Drive provides ample storage for photos, movies and games.

processor & memory:
7th Gen AMD a9-9425 processor
8gb DDR4 2133MHz SD RAM (1-dimm)

drives:
1tb 7200Rpm SATA Hard drive
dvd writer

operating system:
graphics & video:
10-point touch-enabled 23.8" Touchscreen widescreen FHD ips-wled backlit micro edge display (1920 x 1080)
amd Radeon R5 graphics

communications:
front-facing HP HD privacy camera
intel Wireless-AC WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2 M.2

audio:
tuned Quad font-facing Stero speakers

keyboard & Mouse:
hp White wired Keyboard with volume control
hp White wired Optical mouse

ports & slots:
hdmi out
2x USB 2.0
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1x HP Media card Reader - supports SD, SDHC, and sdxc
1x headphone/Microphone combo jack

additional information:   tilt angle: -5 degrees to 20 degrees



The screen is perfect for people who have vision problems - It fast, the definition of the color is awesome- Very pleased with my purchase

This is a great all in one. Works perfectly the display is beautiful.space saver. I use mine in my work office and the only thing its a little bit hard to get to the USB be port, Adding a USB hub solved the problem. The keyboard is a little small but Ok to work with.

Very sturdy equipment. Arrived in one piece. Shipped with me overseas in original box as luggage and it arrived intact. Set it up with my other Acer monitor and all working fine after making some software updates.

This is a great deal, big improvement over my 5 year old HP. Had some problems with office 365, still quirky, and took a little getting used to... not wild about the keyboard, requires too much pressure, Iwill replace... all in all...great buy, well above quality for what I paid,I would buy refurbished again.

So far I love this HP computer. Does everything I hoped it would do.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site