Wednesday, July 17, 2019

July 17, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Loma Linda Linketts (20 oz.)

Loma Linda Linketts (20 oz.)

I get that eating canned hot dogs is taking a risk for several reasons but honestly these weren’t that bad. They were incredibly soft, like apple sauce soft, so I baked/broiled the crap out of them until they texturally resembled other vegan dogs. It doesn’t taste like smart dogs to me. It has its own equally delicious taste. Overall, I liked them.

These Loma Linda Linketts (20 oz.) are pretty good, as far as the canned, veg-based hot dog substitutes go. We ate these heated in a fry pan on the stove in a bit of coconut oil to brown them a bit. We put them plain, cheap buns with traditional yellow mustard and sweet pickle relish. We did enjoy them. The texture is kind of softer than a "real" hot dog, and they are a bit on the bland side. I wish they had a stronger flavor, but I will buy them again to satisfy our family's craving for hot dogs ;)

I am a "meat-eater" but was very curious about these. They are delicious! I seriously can't tell the difference between these and regular hot dogs, and I always can, I assure you! In reading other reviews, they definitely don't need any extra salt, or seasonings. I suspect these reviewers are victim to this country's need for an obscene amount of sodium on absolutely everything.

Tasty vegan hot dogs with a very different flavor than their Big Franks product. I ordered both.

My daughter is a vegetarian and said these are as good as the vegetarian kind you get in the refrigerator section, same size, too. She is a Loma Linda fan so far!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Kosher / Vegan / Vegetarian
  • Meatless alternative to hot dogs
  • Pre-Cooked and 100% vegan
  • Vegetable and grain protein links
  • Made with soy protein, soy flour, and natural smoke flavor

Description

Meatless hot dogs, with mild seasonings. Heat it and eat it any way you like! Linketts are perfect for recipes such as “vegan pigs in a blanket’ or even in a chili. Linketts are versatile in their use, and 60% less fat than beef hot dogs, all the while being shelf stable and easy and quick to prepare.



Love the taste I just wish they were easier to get and a little cheaper.

Yummy substitute for meat hot dogs. You can hardly tell the difference after you add condiments

These were some of the most delicious vegetarian hot dogs i have ever had. Super yum! And I believe they are pretty low in sodium, compared to other brands. Would definitely buy again.

Eat them right out of the can

Taste almost like the real thing.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site