Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 23, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

LK 6 Pack Screen Protector for Apple Watch 40mm / 38mm (Series 4/3/2/1 Compatible), Max Coverage Screen Protector [HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film] With Lifetime Replacement Warranty

LK 6 Pack Screen Protector for Apple Watch 40mm / 38mm (Series 4/3/2/1 Compatible), Max Coverage Screen Protector [HD Clear Anti-Bubble Film] With Lifetime Replacement Warranty

This screen protector is not what I expected - its BETTER. First, you must watch the video for proper installation. When I purchased this, I thought this would be a simple clear film that you just placed over the cover of your watch that would need to be changed every few weeks or so. Nooooo. The step-by-step installation process is very easy and includes a special "spray" for your fingers and the film adhesive. The video recommends you apply at night because 12 hrs are needed for proper drying. Excellent recommendation and there were no bubbles! In fact, you can't tell you have the protector on. I would highly recommend this product. My daughter only wished I would have purchased it before she scratched up her Apple watch cover.

I watched the video and installed this screen protector with no problem whatsoever. I’m literally cracking up at a review that says it doesn’t fit the 40mm series 4- it fits PERFECTLY and is a piece of cake to install. The music on the video is a little annoying, but nonetheless helpful. When I first installed it, there were quite a few smears, smudges, and tiny little bubbles. The instructions said to let it sit for 12 hours and all will disappear on their own. It was like magic! The following morning when I woke up, the protector was crystal clear and I can't even tell it's on. FOLLOW THE INSTUCTIONS AND BE PATIENT. Super happy with this product!

I only needed 1 try to get this on right, even though it comes with 6 so you can afford to mess up a couple times. I got a couple small scratches on my screen within a couple days of buying my apple watch, so I ordered a screen protector right away. This actually covered up most of my scratches - out of sight, out of mind right? And I have dropped my watch since then and hit into multiple things (I'm very clumsy) and my watch screen has been adequately protected!

Only con is that the screen doesn't feel as smooth with the protector on. But you get used to it within a couple days. It's worth it if you're like me and will get scratches without a protector.

I bought this for an 40mm Apple Watch 4 (Space Gray band) and figured I'd also try it on on an 38mm Apple Watch 2 (White band). There was one tiny speck of dust on my first installation, but I was using that as my trial anyways. I got it right on my next 2 and still have 3 more for future use. Like any screen protector, you need to be pretty meticulous when installing, but if you take your time, it's not that bad. Following the instructions in the video help.

The screen protectors cover the whole screen, even the edges, of the Apple Watch 2 and the whole screen, almost all the outside edges, of the Apple Watch 4. It's hard to get a picture that shows that exactly, but the coverage is very good for both devices. There's obviously a little more coverage on the older watch, but the difference is negligible.

Overall, I'm very happy with the product and would buy from this company again in the future. Thanks.

I like this!! I had purchased a glass tempered protector at mall for $35 and it I could replace it for $5 everytime it broke or cracked, i though that was a great idea!! Well I was wrong!!! I had so many problems. Couldn’t use some apps, couldn’t press some numbers, long story short I got frustrated. Came on Amazon n found this!!! And it works GREAT!!! Love this product!!! Easy to put on, it doesn’t come off easy unless u want to remove it. I can use all apps and all my numbers work!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ATTENTION: Apple Watch 40mm Series 4 Screen Size is same as Apple Watch 38mm Series 3/2/1, only the Screen Display area is only 30% bigger. Our screen protector is designed for both Apple Watch 40mm Series 4 & Apple Watch 38mm Series 3/2/1. There's a gap between screen protector and Apple Watch screen for the case.
  • Unique Adhesive: Can be washed, reused, reapplied. wet-install method ensures easy, bubble-free and frustration free installation that will leave the film perfectly contoured to any device.
  • Optically transparent, and HD Clear screen protector with smooth glass-like surface and "True Touch" feel.
  • Specifically Design: Precise laser cutting technology to offer maximum screen coverage. Material flexibility allows coverage even on curved devices.
  • High definition ultra clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints

Description


LK screen protector Features:
-This item comes with 6 screen protectors. or keep them for emergency replacements!

-Resistant against scratches, punctures, UV light and will not yellow
-LK features a wet-install application for easy adjustments and alignment while bonding securely during the curing period. During application, simply squeegee thoroughly once aligned for bubble-free application..

LK is a registered trademark protected by the US Trademark Law.



This was the first screen protector that I have used that is foolproof, incredibly easy to apply and adjust and no bubbles!!
I will definitely be a repeat customer of lk for all my devices.

Great! Comes with everything you need and fit my series 4 40mm perfectly. To round the edges i just watched the video on the card it came with and smoothed it out.

Decided to knock off a star and update my review. The vinyl feeling screen protector makes it really difficult to scroll and swipe. Not very sensitive.

So I applied the screen protector right after unboxing my newly purchased Apple Watch Series 3. I watched the video before placing the protector because I didn’t want to have to do it again. Since watch is brand new, after using wipe 2, I skipped the dust-absorber step and continued with the application. Everything went smoothly. Screen stuck after 30 seconds after I affixed it properly and the squeegee card removed all the excess water and bubbles. After 10 minutes or so, I pushed the edges down as instructed per the video. I think I see maybe a few bubbles at the bottom but hopefully they’ll be gone by the morning. Overall application process was a success. Can’t wait to start wearing my watch!

I watched the video on how to install the screen protector. The video gave the explanation using a regular phone vs the apple watch that the product is meant for. It was easy enough as I have installed screen protectors before. I placed it slightly above center and so it took a bit of extra work to make sure it stuck and stayed flat against the screen across the top side. It worked, but it wasn't as smooth of a process as I would have liked. Many products come with a plastic template that you can fit around the device and place the screen protector in the middle to ensure it is evenly placed and I wish this product had something like that. It does come with multiple screen protectors, so that is the plus. If I would have messed up a lot I can always remove and replace it. The products works well now that it is set and in place. I don't notice a difference in function and protects the face as I intended.

I went through 3 of them first one was my fault cause I put it on backwards and the others were just super hard to install. I even watched the video. The video was very easy to follow it just was not as easy as that. When I put it on I was having trouble with the touch screen and also had a bubble I couldn’t get out. So I waited the 12 hours your supposed to wait for the bubbles to come out. So I did and it never came out but the touch screen started working fine. I have a hard protector that goes over the screen and a bumper the goes on the sides that I change out and the sides have been starting to come up. :-( It is staying on alright though and the touch screen works, there is just a bubble. But overall I like it cause it makes me feel the screen is safe. I have not hit it on anything yet though we will see.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site