
Took a while for me to learn how to use it effectively. In fact, I actually notified Amazon that I was returning it, but, after I finally figured out that the default search area consists of only 4 states near the active location,read the online manual to learn how to ENLARGE the search area,etc., then it was a pleasure to use. It uses a touch screen,but has a very sensitive screen. Double keying was a problem until I started using a rubber tipped stylus. I advise buying a CD adaptable mount, I got mine from Amazon and it put the Garmin screen in just the right location for viewing. The online manual needs to have an explicit example of how to find a location OUTSIDE the limits set by the default local search area.
Love how it tells you about red light cameras.
What did I do before Garmin? Use it every time I drive. Tells me speed limit and my speed. Also warns of animal crossings, curves, etc. Need all the help I can get. Yes, my phone could do it, but I like the Garmin right there below my visor. Love it.
this is the best GPS that I have ever bought free lifetime map updates I like that the only thing I don't like about it is I wish they had Canada maps that I can update without paying for it
Held up thus far use it daily for work but the window mount is useless. Be sure to purchase something better consistently falls off any glass surface.

Feature Product
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest
- restaurants and attractions
- Driver alerts for dangerous curves
Description
Garmin Drive 51 USA LM GPS Navigator System with Lifetime Maps Spoken TurnByTurn Directions Direct Access Drive
I bought 2 as Christmas gifts, one for my husband and one for my parents. The one for my husband works great, but the one for my parents even after charging, doesn't power on nor is it recognized by the computer in order to install any updates.
This works good went to Florida many stops reserve the spot take me back very helpful give you the correct speed a good quality I would buy again
Great product. Gives me confidence to jump in the car and drive anywhere! Large display and easy to follow.
It works great. I should have opted for a larger screen. Still I love it.
Never get lost with my garmin. Just keep the maps updated.







0 comments:
Post a Comment