Sunday, July 7, 2019

July 07, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Folgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee, Medium Roast Coffee, 38.4 Ounces

Folgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee, Medium Roast Coffee, 38.4 Ounces

Disclaimer: Coffee is like underwear...one size does not fit all and YMMV.

Folgers has been around FOREVER and was my grandparents fave--or was that Chock Full O' Nuts? Well, it was definitely one of my grandparents fave and my introduction to coffee. While I don't remember how it tasted back in the 1960s it is certainly good now! While not a "snob" I do appreciate the quality that typically comes with premium brands, and I suppose that saying Folgers Classic Roast is "surprisingly good" does indicate a certain amount of bias or discrimination--but it's true! In full disclosure, we are not fans of the strong dark roasted coffees and prefer mild to medium, and Folgers Classic Roast hits the "medium" bullseye. It has light acidity and full flavor (without an overcooked "sat on the burner too long" taste) making it refreshing hot beverage for any time of day.

I keep trying every other coffee available, cost is no issue, but I always love Folgers in the morning.

At 16 cents an ounce these where an incredible buy. The 48 oz size was 2 1/2 times the price and worked out to 32 cents/oz. Same coffee. You would be an idiot not to get this size at 16 cents an ounce.

Aaaah the smell of fresh brewed coffee, this is my favorite brand and blend. Taste like coffee.

So much better than 2.50 a cup at a restaurant


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Folgers classic roast coffee, 38.4 Ounce

Description

Folgers classic roast coffee, 38.4 Ounce.



I love Folgers. It's bold but not bitter. I set my coffee maker so that it is ready for me when I get up in the morning. The aroma of fresh brewed Folgers makes 4:30 AM really not seem that bad.

Folgers is our go to coffee brand. Way better price on amazon than in the store. We order this over and over.

I don't drink coffee, but my guests do. They informed me they didn't like the generic coffee so I had to upgrade to this stuff. They seem to love it.

I love Folgers and this was priced ok, I am able to purchase a larger container at a much better price at BJ’s.

Were a folger family

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site