Sunday, July 7, 2019

July 07, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz

Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz

These taste good. They are affordable. They, um, look good? I mean come on, it's a box of Cheerios. If you haven't had them then you've lived in a dungeon all your life. Are they as good as the Honey Nut or Apple Cinnamon variety? Hell no. But my kid loves them and they do the trick whether dry or with milk.

What's there to say about Cheerios that hasn't been said?? This is a great deal for a gluten free, sugar free snack that has several different benefits. One of the few snacks we give to our young kids. My personal favorite refrigerator raid, midnight snacks

I haven't used Cheerios for years. In fact I have been through a long period of believing I was allergic to wheat. Actually the only care I have to take is not to eat too much. This is my favorite breakfast cereal. Of course that is a personal preference. Can't get to the SuperMarket like I used to.

I jumped with joy when cheerios became gluten free. its that same old comforting taste of childhood , what can I say? I eat them exactly like I did as a kid, dry with my hands. Healthier than lots of other snacks.

My husband eats this for breakfast every morning and occasionally for snacks. I’m not sure if that has anything to do with his low cholesterol levels ,but it can’t hurt


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CEREAL: Wholesome breakfast that's a good source of iron, calcium and fiber
  • GLUTEN FREE: Gluten free and simply made without artificial flavors or colors
  • WHOLE GRAIN: Made with 100% whole grain oats and fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals
  • HEART HEALTHY: Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Cheerios cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Cheerios cereal provides 1 gram per serving
  • Perfect as first finger food or a gluten free snack

Description

Cheerios Cereal is a delicious breakfast cereal for the entire family to enjoy. Made with 100% WHOLE GRAIN OATS, No artificial flavors and No artificial colors. And it's Gluten Free!



Cheerios, baby friendly, kid snacks, adults breakfast, shrunken children use them as life rafts...what's not to love?

I'm not a fan of super-sweet breakfast cereals. Grape Nuts and Raisin Bran fill out the top three.

Same taste that I can remember for 50 years. Good bargain in 20 oz size especially with delivery

I love ‘Em! This was a great product, just like in store. Not damaged.

Quite possibly the World's most perfect cereal.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site