Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 23, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Barilla Pasta Sauce Variety Pack, 24 Ounce, 4 Jars

Barilla Pasta Sauce Variety Pack, 24 Ounce, 4 Jars

Since I live in a rural area, it can be difficult at times for me to buy certain brands of products without taking a long drive. (30 minutes each way. Okay, it's not 5 hours, but I don't want to spend 1 hour driving every day.) I decided to look up pasta sauce and see how the price compared to the prices at the big box store that I usually shop at.

I searched and found a lovely organic gourmet sauce that my husband and I bought many children ago. But it was a little pricey. A fair price, but a little more than I planned to spend. A little more searching and . . . Ta DA! An add-on special! Four bottles of this lovely Barilla kosher pasta sauce for $8! Yes, count them - EIGHT dollars for FOUR bottles of pasta sauce!

Of course I jumped on it. This is a very good pasta sauce. There are a variety of flavors and each one is definitely unique. There are chunks of tomatoes and, when warranted, other vegetables in the sauce, along with visible herbs. And the sauces taste nice and fresh.

I actually almost always buy this brand of pasta sauce

I am wholely impressed by the taste and quality of this Barilla Pasta Sauce. I am only reviewing the Traditional flavor and the Tomato and Basil flavors as those are the only flavors I've tried so far. The sauce makes a great base in which you can add additional ingredients to create a superb spaghetti sauce for many various Italian dishes. I did not find the sauce to be overly sweet like some have said, but it may just be preference. The ingredients in the ingredient list are all natural ingredients and don’t contain anything you can’t pronounce. Although I’ve been a long time consumer of Barilla pasta, I am happy that their sauce is just as good.

The product arrived on time; it was exactly how the listing described it. This was such a great deal!

Great pasta sauce is a corporate decision, not a question of where the sauce is from. So, a good American product like this one can be as good as any from Italy or anywhere. These sauces are much better than the sauce that dominated the market for 20 years. Barilla sauce is great, and better still, is even better the 2nd day, after the fridge has extracted any water so that the sauce is even richer.

This sauce is good straight out of the jar. My very picky friend never liked my homemade sauce and I kept trying different brands until Barilla. He likes it so I like it. I can't resist adding a bit of olive oil, and other things from time to time like mushrooms or artichokes in my plate only, not on his. So sad he is missing out on the add ons.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes 4 - 24 ounce Jars (2 Jars of 24 ounce Traditional Sauce and 2 Jars of 24 ounce Tomato & Basil Sauce)
  • The authentic Italian flavor of Barilla's sauces goes perfectly with your favorite pasta dishes!
  • Barilla sauce is made with only the highest quality ingredients like vine-ripened tomatoes, aromatic herbs, and extra virgin olive oil
  • Simple, natural ingredients are slowly simmered together to develop the rich taste and thick texture the whole family is sure to love!
  • All natural

Description

From its humble beginnings in 1877 as a small shop and bakery in Parma, Italy, Barilla has grown and strived to become the internationally trusted brand of pastas, sauces and Italian entrées that it is today. Our mission is to help people live better by bringing well-being and the joy of eating into their everyday lives. Barilla values its customers and employees, and believes that a sense of belonging, courage, and intellectual curiosity inspire our company’s behavior and characterize our people. Barilla has always linked its development to customers’ wellbeing and to the communities in which it operates. The Italian food tradition of superior quality and simple recipes is alive and well with Barilla’s line of Italian products. Let us transport you with our delicious and high quality pastas.



I order this on a regular basis, it is packed extremely well. I like to add fresh mushrooms and other ingredients to make it my own.

I love this sauce, but the packaging was so thick/fortified/heavy for only 4 jars, I feel like I'm responsible for all deforestation... I will buy these from a store in person.

Barilla's sauces are markedly better than those such as Ragu and Prego, likely because the ingredients (oils, tomatoes and spices) are of higher grades. The taste, feel and smell are all in the same ballpark of what one would tend to find in a good trattoria. The glass jars may also help out in all this and what's more, when washed are handy for other things.

Barilla Pasta sauce made by the same people that make the pasta. They should know what tastes good . . . and they do. One of the best sauces available in a jar.

This isn't the best spaghetti sauce on the market, but it is cheap and reasonably tasty. Not overly sweet like some cheap sauces.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site