Tuesday, July 23, 2019

July 23, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple MacBook (12", 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Core m3, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) - Space Gray

Apple MacBook (12

First, let me say... I have a hard time making a commitment to my tech. I have high standards and always looking for the perfect blend of performance and design. I have tried the Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, XPS 13, HP Spectre x360, Asus Zenbook and MacBook Pro. My wife is beginning to worry about my inability to commit lol.

Enter the 2017 MacBook 12 inch. At the same price as the MacBook Pro, it didn't make a lot of sense to buy something smaller with worse specs but I decided... what the heck... I'll give it a try.

Upon opening the box I was in awe of the build quality and weight. It is unbelievably comfortable to use on your lap and carry around the house. The keyboard is a joy to use as well with its edge to edge build. I was worried the screen would be too small but it honestly looks great and have no issues. The battery is fantastic too!

Heres the deal... I don't do anything too intense on this laptop. I don't game or do 4k video editing. I use multiple chrome tabs, MS Office products, Photoshop, Slack, Email and a few other things. This computer handles it all easily with no slowdowns.

I also don't need an awkward 2 in 1... Every 2 in 1 I have tried it too heavy to comfortably use as a tablet and makes sacrifices as a laptop. Just buy a good laptop and a good tablet, its way better.

The one port doesn't bother me all that much. Sure, it would be nice to have more but I don't use any accessories that need a port. Maybe I am in the minority here.

So, who is this for? Well, people like me who want a productive machine that is also comfortable to use and portable. People who want a fast machine, fanless, excellent build quality that can handle a good amount of tabs and apps open at the same time. Yes, I do believe this should be closer to $999 and not $1299. But, I will gladly pay a higher price to finally end my search for the perfect laptop for my needs.

First Apple computer ever. I’ve been and iPhone guy and iPad guy, but I’ve always shunned the idea of leaving windows. However, I love my MacBook. I can’t imagine I’ll go back now. It’s not a workhorse laptop. It’s an everyday portable laptop that will get the job done. It is very well built and looks sharp. Glad I got this.

It was more than what i expected, the only difference between a new one and this one is that it didn’t come wih the usual apple stickers which is not at all a problem to me. I’m looking forward to buying another for my wife as we are switching to apple products.
A friend had to google the price of a new one and confirmed he’ll rather buy this as there really wasn’t any difference between this and a new one

A very good buy overall

Was surprised with this for Christmas as the screen on my 15 in MacBook Pro is broken. I LOVE this little, light, adorable computer! Purchased the extra 500 GB instead, having no issues at all with it! This is for people in-between "light" MacBook Air users and "professional" MacBook Pro users.

Not a day has gone by since I switched to a Mac 13 years ago, that I have not enjoyed using any Mac product! And once again, I am a happy girl! I find it amazing that I can carry my laptop in my pocketbook when I go to work, so my hands are free to do other things. (Where I work, they would be happy to give me a PC, but I don't like computers that crash, so I bring my dependable Mac). I love the lack of bulk, the lack of weight and how easy it was to set it up and start using it. Apple really gives good value for money and they consistently make a great product! WooHoo!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1.2 GHz Dual-core Intel Core m3
  • Intel HD Graphics 615
  • Fast SSD storage
  • 8GB memory
  • USB-C port
  • Up to 10 hours of battery life
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi

Description

MacBook delivers more performance in the lightest and thinnest Mac notebook ever. With new seventh-generation Intel Core processors, 12-inch Retina Display, A full-size keyboard, force-sensing trackpad, versatile USB-C port, and all-day battery life, MacBook features big thinking in an impossibly compact form.



It is cute and light weight. Nothing surprising about the interface because I have owned a MacBook for the past 6 years. This is super handy and does what I need it to do. Not planning on doing anything too heavy on it. Just for school and some browsing. It's so handy though that I'm tempted to use it for everything! I was worried about the keyboard feel because of other people's reviews on the butterfly keys. I find them nice to work with. This has the second generation keys that are said the be quieter than the 1st and a little noisier than the 3rd... Using a keypad cover though makes it almost silent
The most disappointing thing is the battery. Kind of like my experience with my previous MacBook. Fresh out of the box (dead) I charged this thing to 100% and have been using it on and off for the past 6hrs. Maybe for an accumulated 3hrs and it is already at 50%....what! I literally do something and watch the percentage go down every 2 minutes or so... Even just browsing the internet. Is this for real? I wonder if this product is brand new or refurbished by Apple. Can someone say? I will give it more time though but this is not so promising. I remember this same experience from my last notebook. That one dies within two hrs now so I guess this is an upgrade. But definitely not the 10hr experience I was hoping for. I will have to walk with the cable.. which brings me to my next issue. Coming from a magnetically connected charger to this is a bum, especially since I will have to charge this everyday. I hear there is magsafe but I'm already using a dongle. How many add-ons does this little cutie need for it to function seamlessly.
Worth the buy though.

Me encantan todos los productos de Apple. El computador liviano y de bonito color

The first review I have ever written on Amazon. I absolutely love this laptop! It replaced a 5-year old MacBook Pro (originally from 2012), and it is absolutely perfect for what I need as a graduate student.

It’s very lightweight, easy to transport and the battery seems to last a pretty good amount of time. The only downfall is there is only one port, which is USB-C, so you have to buy adaptors but if you don’t use a lot of cords normally it should be fine

Super computer you will love the lightness and compact size yet sturdy, the lid open with one hand, the keyboard works great, the screen is bright vivid and beautiful, I certainly recomend the i5, 500GB model over the m3,256gb model. Super fast and reliable is so compact I'll fit in a envelope.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site