Monday, July 8, 2019

July 08, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple iPad 3 Retina Display Tablet 16GB, Wi-Fi, Black (Renewed)

Apple iPad 3 Retina Display Tablet 16GB, Wi-Fi, Black (Renewed)

The day it arrived, I requested a return label. After the purchase, I came to realize that Apple now views this, the third generation models, obsolete. I wanted an IPad that accepted iOS 10, so I was going to send it back.
I decided to take a look at it first though. It looked brand new: perfect actually. I decided then to use it for a day, just to see how it works, and if the battery and charger were okay. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
It's been a week now. No way am I sending this back. Apple is evil to render excellent devices obsolete just for the sake of forcing people to buy new products over and over. This is the best ipad I have ever used, and it's mine...for keeps:) Many thanks to the people I bought from!

my first refurbished buy at Amazon... so far so good. Not damaged. Packaged well.. The fulfillment was flawless. Good product for the price... got this for my mom and we weren't ready to commit her limited technology to a $650 new ipad.. so thank you for this option.

This 3rd Edition iPad was a gift for my wife. It arrived within 4 days of ordering. The packaging was a little lean, but it arrived safely without any dings or scratches.

My wife had it setup within a few minutes and was ordering accessories for it in under 30 minutes.

Happy wife, happy life. I'd order it again.

-Rush

I just wanted to say, thank you so much. My son is non-verbal Autistic and needed a device to communicate on. He had a therapist who left the practice without writing a report so he could not get one through insurance. Because of your affordable prices, my son is now able to speak again without me being broke. Thank you for making this possible.

Sis let me tell u, I’ve never thought about buying a refurbished anything(not me) well I am very very pleased / happy its like NEW!!! Flimsy charger and adapter took days to get a full charge, but I purchased the Authentic Apple charger and adapter!! 👌🏾 perfection


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
  • 9.7 Retina Display; 2048 x 1536 Resolution
  • Apple iOS 5; Dual-Core A5X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
  • 5 Megapixel iSight Camera; 1080p Video Recording
  • Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)

Description

What's in the box: Apple iPad 3 16GB Black Retina Display Wi-Fi Certified Refurbished Tablet, a USB Cable/Adapter. Item comes in a Generic Box with a 90 Day Limited Warranty.



When I received my iPad I had some initial difficulty with charging - which ended up being my own fault. For those who are having an initial struggle with charging this product, I reccomend plugging directly into the wall and perhaps investing in a better charger cord than the one provided with the product.

The iPad has a few chips on it, but none of them are terribly noticeable and don't impact the functionality of the product. It runs quickly, and doesn't seem to have any problems thus far (November 19, 2016).

I will update my review if there are any problems with the processing or charging in the near future, but for now, this product gets five stars.

Arrived timely, excellent condition. A few marks on the back and one chip in to edge but very minimal. Works great, battery has been very long lasting, everything seems to be working great after using for the last week.

Very fast delivery ipad in excellent condition and runs great! It's just like a brand new one! I am so impressed I'm buying a second one for my husband his 16gb is full so I think this 64gb will make him happy. Thank you I couldn't of ask for anything better!!!

This arrived in perfect condition. I'm new to the iPad world and found the 3 did not accept some apps like Hulu and Word. The return was quick and painless and for $20 more I got a 4. but that was my mistake. this arrive looking and working like it was new. Would buy from this co again.

Arrived as advertised. Other than seeming to take a very long time to charge, it seems like a standard iPad purchased new (but older). It holds its charge reasonably well. No signs of wear or damage.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site