Saturday, July 13, 2019

July 13, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter (for MacBook Pro)

Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter (for MacBook Pro)

I wish good third party 87w adapters existed. But they don't, so I am buying the real thing for now. Don't be fooled by all the ones that say 87w on amazon -- most of them are 60w and will charge your laptop very slowly. If you look at the reviews for the so-called 87w adapters out there, you'll see people posting screenshots showing they're just 60w. I see a few out there that may be a legit 87w adapter, but none of them have an attractive enough price discount yet for me to be interested in testing their product out. Might as well get the real thing if the Apple one is $65 on Warehouse Deals and the 3rd party one is $55. But, overall, like anything Apple, it's expensive but it works perfectly. Recommended.

Better components cost more, but significantly reduce the risk of fire!

This is a solid Apple product that lives in my bag and takes plenty of abuse without issue. I paid the price for performance and out of fear of fire hazards of cheaper brands. As such, I am not going to be like the people here who pay the price and then cry, especially since there are plenty of other options; they just want to have it both ways.

We know why it is expensive. It is Apple OEM. After looking for alternate solutions, I just decided it was best to buy this. Most other USB-C power solutions don't push enough power for charging or at a minimum, a decent charge time. As another review mentioned - I'm not sure why there's no competitor to this product that would probably be half the cost.

It's a case of need. WHEN YOUR POWER ADAPTER GOES OUT, IT MUST BE REPLACED. I WAS THRILLED TO GET MINE IN ABOUT 24 HOURS. My Macbook had 12% of life when this product came, and I didn't use it much while waiting. This product, produced by Apple, is the biggest weak link in the MACBOOK PRO system. It lasts maybe 1 year to 14 months, and it is expensive to replace.

It works as it should. Bought it as a secondary charger for the office so I don't have to carry one in my bag all the time.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go.
  • Compatible with any USB-C-enabled devices
  • USB-C Charge Cable sold separately. Apple recommends pairing it with your 15-inch MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports for optimal charging performance

Description

The Apple 87W USB-C power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. While the power adapter is compatible with any usb-c–enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with your 15-inch MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports for optimal charging Performance. Usb-c charge cable sold separately.



No complaints. This adapter functions like all our other Apple Mac adapters.

Good replacement for my old one.

It works great.

does what it is supposed to do, but is expensive...

I needed a back up power supply. Works great.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site