Sunday, June 30, 2019

June 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

SlimFast Keto Meal Replacement Bar, Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate, 5 Count, Pack of 1

SlimFast Keto Meal Replacement Bar, Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate, 5 Count, Pack of 1

It tastes very good, which I was surprised because I don't like many food replacement bars. But this was the nice sweet fix for my keto diet that I wanted and something to eat for breakfast since im not a morning person. However, it only comes with 5. Now I knew this going in, but I just cant fathom to rate it 5 stars when the price doesnt match the amount your getting imo. It will be nice for those days I forget to make something, but I wont be ordering a ton of these as it would cost a pretty penny.

It is keto, and the ingredients and macros are great. I love them, and it is a great way to add some extra fiber to your diet. The fiber they use is also easy on my stomach, unlike some if the other products out there. It also has tons of vitamins, so when I'm on the go it's a great way to get some nutrients and stay keto.

So I ate my very first bar tonight. I was hoping it would taste good and it really does I tend to have a pretty active sweet too so I didn't know what to expect from the bar. I love the texture. There's even tiny little crunchy bits in there. Definitely satisfies my chocolate craving.

I really like these. I think they do taste like chocolate. And unlike the competitor there is none of the nasty maltitol or sorbitol. I can't tolerate either (along with a huge portion of the populace). I have one of these for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a keto dinner + snacks. I have steadily lost weight, feel satisfied and have more energy. No way I would be able to do the diet if I had to cook/prep breakfast and lunch. As far as a processed food goes, I am happy with the ingredients in these. The 'boutique keto' bars are even more expensive and either taste weird, have a weird texture or both imo.

Pretty sure they are putting crack in these. I’m not sure what in it is so addicting. It’s kinda scary how much I want these in my mouth at all times. Hungry or not. They are delicious, I’ve read the reviews, clearly the people who left bad reviews didn’t have crack in theirs. The ones from Walmart did taste a little fresher 🤷🏼‍♀️ The box is still empty 😔😭.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains 5 Individual SlimFast Keto Meal Replacement Bars
  • Slim Fast KETO MEAL REPLACEMENT BARS combine the balance of WHEY PROTEIN and COLLAGEN to provide a balance of nutrients for your body to shift the carbs to fat as fuel.+
  • Optimize your KETO DIET with Slim Fast PROTEIN BARS by helping your body achieve Ketosis and BURN FAT for ENERGY
  • Slim Fast Keto is part of the Clinically Proven Slim Fast Plan combining over 40 years of weight loss success with tasty and satisfying products.
  • KETO MADE EASY! Our new line of KETO SNACKS, KETO MEAL REPLACEMENTS and KETO DIET ACCESSORIES is the perfect choice for making optimal low-carb, ketogenic nutrition as easy as 1-2-3.

Description

Who knew ketogenic weight loss could be this indulgent? The SlimFast Keto Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are part of the new SlimFast Keto Plan from the brand that’s helped millions of American’s lose weight for over 40 years. SlimFast Keto combines clinically proven SlimFast success with optimal ketogenic nutrition to help people just like you lose weight and keep it off*. It's Keto made easy™. The SlimFast Keto Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate Meal Replacement Bars offer optimal low-carb Ketogenic nutrition. Each bar has 14g of fat, 7g of whey protein, coconut oil MCTs, and just 3g total sugars for just 3g net carbs. Plus, it's free from gluten, artificial sweeteners, and artificial flavors and colors. Fluffy, filling, and perfectly peanutty, SlimFast Keto Whipped Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars are a decadent way to satisfy your hunger as a Keto-compliant meal replacement. SlimFast Keto makes Keto easy. Simply enjoy one sensible Keto-friendly meal filled with healthy fats and protein, replace two meals a day with SlimFast Keto shakes or bars, and indulge in three low-carb snacks to satisfy hunger between meals. Plus, add Keto-compatible SlimFast Boosters supplements to perfectly complement your plan. Count on SlimFast Keto to help you become Keto Confident! Use delicious SlimFast Keto for the right balance of nutrients to help motivate your metabolism to burn fat instead of carbs. You’ll have the energy to tackle whatever your day throws at you. The SlimFast Keto Diet Plan offers flexibility and simplicity fit into your busy life. You’ll see results in just one week. This is Keto made easy™.



These are pretty tasty for what they are. I find them to be satisfying for a meal replacement.

I have been trying to so hard to find a yummy keto friendly treat and these are amazing. They curve my candy bar craving but are so filling at the same time.

Since starting keto I have been craving chocolate, I have made chocolate ice cream,muffins and cookies. It is rather time consuming to make everything for keto diet and sometimes no matter what recipes I try i cant get that chocolate bar I've been craving. These bars hit the spot! The center is similar to the Mars bar (minus the Carmel) with a hard chocolate outside, they are alittle bigger than a nutragrain bar. I'm not using as a meal replacement purely for chocolate craving snack.

Now the only keto meal bars I eat. They're almost too good and I didn't want to like them. Ingredients aren't strictly keto but no worse than any other bar on the market.

The texture is amazing though. Not tough and chalky like quest bars and better macros. I also love the crunch of the cacao nibs.

Only physical store I've found them is wal mart so i usually buy 3-4 boxes at a time.

Finally a food bar that taste great and has quality ingredients. These taste100 times better than Atlkins bars, no after taste, and fill me up with a cup of coffee. I love my Keto life style and these will be a permanent fixture for a quick meal. Thank you SlimFast!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site