Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Nestle Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Original, 11oz powder creamer, Pack of 12

Nestle Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer, Original, 11oz powder creamer, Pack of 12

It's for Sweetie who cannot live without his Coffee-Mate (vanilla). Going to several grocery stores found there was none to be found, apparently very popular brand so I now order by the case to assure we have plenty on hand for Sweetie!!!

I order one of these every month--we drink a lot of coffee. This is the best creamer for pantry storage, in my opinion. It never goes bad, and it's never spilled. The containers are pretty durable too, and can be used for other things once you run out of creamer. The containers have flip-top openings on the lids. Occasionally they break, but it's super easy to use one from another bottle when that happens.
Not only is it shelf-stable, but we think this is also the best tasting creamer on the market--and we've definitely tried a lot.

It does a nice job of taking the bite out of your coffee. And if you get bored it's flammable . It's a lot of fun really. Just take a pinch of it and throw it a lit candle and watch it flare up like magicians flash powder. Actually, that may not be one of the approved uses. Yeah ignore that last part.

My husband and I love coffee. We drink it every morning, and we always love it with creamer. I was getting tired of always running out of the liquid one, so I got this big pack to have as back up. Since is dry and can be easily stored in the pantry, is such a life saver for when we run out of the liquid creamer and there is no opportunity to go to the store so often.

I order the for my mom often, she loves the flavor, I love the price. (And the packaging). I’ve been a frequent buyer of this product & just signed up for SUSCRIBE delivery. I’ll update my review in February, when we get the next shipment.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The classic way to create a deliciously creamy cup of inspiration
  • Non-Dairy, Lactose-Free Coffee Creamer
  • 12 canisters of great-tasting Original flavor
  • Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free
  • Nestle COFFEE-MATE's unique easy-to-pour lid is perfect for home or office

Description

NESTLE COFFEE-MATE Coffee Creamer, Original, 11oz powder creamer, Pack of 12



well, the price WAS great, but $20.00 increase since my last order is too much for me to order again at this price increase. Sadly this was my favorite creamer. $20.00.......smh

Great price on 12 cans of coffee mate -- adds up to less than 2 bucks per canister. I'm not going to go in to how I like coffeemate over milk -- I just like to use it because it doesn't cool my coffee off like the stuff out of the fridge. It's good and I think just about everyone knows what it does. I am reviewing the price for the quantity and I think that deserves the 5 stars because this stuff is over 3 dollars per canister at the grocery store. I do prefer a little normal milk in my tea, tho. Personal preference.

This was not even a 2 day promise and they did it anyway! Exactly what I wanted.

Did the math and I end up getting 2 free when I order this way instead of off the shelf in my local grocery store that also always runs out of this flavor.

smaller containers keep it fresher

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site