Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Coffee Booster - Organic High-Fat Coffee Creamer - All Natural Keto Friendly Butter Blend of Grass-fed Ghee, Coconut Oil and Raw Cacao 15 oz (Original)

Coffee Booster - Organic High-Fat Coffee Creamer - All Natural Keto Friendly Butter Blend of Grass-fed Ghee, Coconut Oil and Raw Cacao 15 oz (Original)

I ordered this product after seeing it in a Keto discussion. Now, I am really fussy about my coffee. I like a strong brew of regular American coffee. I don't like flavored coffee, I don't like iced coffee. I don't even use sweetener in my coffee, just a little bit of non-dairy creamer. So BPC has been my main obstacle in following keto 100%. Not Anymore! This stuff is great! It's not greasy, there is only the slightest hint of coconut taste and no funky smell. It mixes easily and stays mixed. I am really glad I found this product & I highly recommend it.

I tried the different BPC recipes (bulletproof coffee) for my Keto diet and just could not do any of them..I love my morning coffee and the BPC recipes were making my coffee taste disgusting. Tried this after reading all the amazon reviews and people feeling just like me about the taste of BPC. It is truly awesome. I have the perfect amount of morning energy without feeling too hyper, and I am able to keep my hunger away until lunch. This has made a huge difference in adding IF (intermittent fasting) to kickstarting weight loss with menopause. One extra benefit: it is making my lips feel so smooth! The price is actually less expensive than the purchase of the grass fed butter with organic virgin coconut oil bought separately.
TIP FOR A LESS MESSY MORNING: for a less-mess approach, shake the container well and pour 1 TBSP into each pocket of an ice cube tray. Refrigerate 6 hours. Once solidified, put the ready-made cubes into a baggie or container and keep in the fridge. They still mix up perfectly with the hot coffee without the mess made from measuring every day, or trying to dig it out of the container from the fridge. LOVE this product!

My god does this taste good. The vanilla flavor is really strong and the taste is excellent for a coffee cream substitute.
Dissolves well and is extremely fatty (good for Keto). It's a bit oily on the top but for me I like it more than the emulsified MCT oils.

I only have 1 major gripe and that is 1 Tbsp has 3gs of sugar. If you're strict on Keto you have to constrain yourself. Supposedly 10gs is when you get kicked out. I know personally I'm much lower. The sucrose is definitely noticeable as soon as you put it into your mouth.

I still think it's excellent for Keto diet but needs to be taken with caution. But definitely best tasting reasonably low sugar creamer I've had.

OMG I love this stuff! I was skeptical about this, but when I started a keto diet I was having a hard time getting enough fat in my day so I figured I'd give it a shot. After a bit of trial and error I discovered the most decadent blend that even has my picky husband talking about how good it is. I brew a smooth dark roast (Green Mountain Dark Magic) add a tablespooon of this stuff with a sprinkle of cinnamon and cream/stevia to taste. Shake or blend (stirring doesn't blend enough) and voila! The stevia brings out the cocoa and the fat creates a frothy, creamy coffee. I can't start my day without this.

This stuff is to die for! I add a tablespoon to my coffee, two cups a day!! The fat in the mix keeps my hunger satisfied until lunch or after without eating breakfast. It's a must for a weight conscious chocolate coconut fat loving coffee drinker! Just wish it was a little cheaper. We can't have everything though, can we.... I'm on my second container and will be ordering again soon. Love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MADE WITH ORGANIC, NON-GMO INGREDIENTS - Every jar of Coffee Booster coffee creamer is handmade in small batches with high-quality non-GMO ingredients. This high-calorie creamer is made with organic grass-fed ghee, all-natural coconut oil, and raw cacao powder.
  • EXCEPTIONAL TASTE - The key behind Coffee Booster's smooth, delicious taste is all natural ingredients with no emulsifiers. Other products like soy lecithin, omega power creamer, and keto creamer use odd tasting emulsifiers to solidify their creamers. This GMO-free creamer tastes great with any style of coffee and is full of flavor. Try all of our delicious flavors!
  • CONTAINS HEALTHY FATS & MINIMAL CARBS - This calorie supplementing creamer is high in fat and contains few carbs. Just one scoop of this coconut oil and ghee based coffee butter is enough to supplement a meal's worth of calories as well as provide healthy fats. Coffee Booster helps you feel bulletproof by increasing your energy, helping your brain maintain focus through the day, and reducing your hunger cravings.
  • PERFECT FOR YOUR DIET & LIFESTYLE - This high-fat organic coffee creamer is diet friendly and works with anyone on the Paleo Diet or the Ketogenic Diet. This flavorful creamer is also very popular with fans of crossfit, gamers, and anyone who wants sustained energy from their coffee.
  • SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO STORE - This fatty creamer can quickly be dissolved into coffee or tea and can easily be combined with a mixer to make a rich blend. Coffee Booster can be stored anywhere since no refrigeration is necessary. Avoid keeping the product in direct sunlight or in environments with temperatures exceeding 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Coffee Booster jars are available in singles and in three-pack bundles.

Description

About Coffee Booster

Making butter coffee has never been easier or more delicious!

Coffee Booster is an organic blend of grass-fed ghee, virgin-pressed coconut oil, and raw cacao powder. Coffee Booster only contains the highest quality all-natural ingredients possible, designed to give you the most delicious experience possible while incorporating more healthy fats into your diet. Add it to your favorite beverage for long-lasting energy and focus! Friendly to ketogenic (keto) & paleo dieters, crossfitters, pro gamers, or anyone looking for a more productive day. Refrigeration is not necessary.

100% money back guarantee if not satisfied. For more info, check out our website.



I bought this for ease of use-breakfast, the many days I don't get lunch at work. I saw an episode of Dr. Oz with the Bulletproof stuff. I am not a follower of any particular diet; but the idea of feeding my brain & not feeling hungry on those busy days appealed to me. It's easy to use, you don't need some fancy coffee(like some insist) to get the benefits. I like strong black coffee, but this is tasty & smooth in the coffee and I like it a lot. And it definitely kept my energy up and cravings down. I ordered 3 more jars; I think it's a good value. I started to notice my work pants were looser and I could fit easily into my skinny pants again! Then checked my weight and saw I lost 9 lbs! Cool! I didn't even give up my adult beverages! Now I just need to make myself use my Bowflex so I can get toned again, LOL.

This is some awesome stuff! Hooked! Threw my coffee with booster in the nutri bullet and voila! Frothy yummy goodness. Will continue to buy. Gives energy and curbs those cravings ;)

Coffee Booster- Interesting name, right? But who wants to put coconut oil and clarified butter (ghee) in your daily cup of coffee, right? You might be surprised how awesome this product is, IF you blend it well!

But first, what type of person would be interested in this? And why would backpackers and military personnel on deployment want to use this? Coffee Booster essentially "fortifies" your coffee with "healthy fats" and a mild cocoa (chocolate) and it actually tastes good! It gives me e sensation that I've had a meal and helps me reduce binge eating that is borne of waiting too long to chase hunger back.

If you are a packpacker/ trekker, you might be out in the boonies with very little in your pack and a hungry hole in your stomach! You've likely pared down what you'll carry because ounces= pounds and pounds = pain. I recommend filling one of those little "TSA approved" type 3 oz. travel squeeze bottle or tube of Coffee Booster. Shelf consistency is very much like butter. So, tucking the little travel bottle against the body while you hike or sleep will make the Coffee Booster pourable when you're ready to drink your coffee.

What about US Military personnel on deployment? That's strange, right? Nope! Our troops are doing everything mentioned about backpackers and trekkers carrying light, and they do it while carrying heavy rucks and other critical gear, moving at a driven pace and in hostile deadly conditions. Troops need maximum nutrition and emergency energy in a compact package. For decades, military field rations have been "fortified." That is, fat and caloric content is maximized in the smallest size possible and still provide a hot meal. Units on deployment may find themselves surviving on little packed food and water, and in need of energy and hunger reduction. Coffee Booster is a "fortifier" for your coffee or even just hit water! If I was out in those conditions and could boil water, I would take Coffee Booster. If I was out in those condition, or even if I was just backpacking and I couldn't even make a fire to make coffee, I would take Coffee Booster with me. If needed, it could be eaten by itself to keep you going for a time and stave hunger temporarily.

I normally use about a heaping mounded teaspoon of Coffee Booster into about 16oz of hot coffee. I also add my secret weapon...whipping cream. I buy several cartons of shelf stable whipping cream (little sealed boxes, like kids juice box drinks) available at your local "Jader Troes" store.

How does it taste? I like it. When I first tried it, it was a bit "meh" about it. I scooped a spoonful and stirred it into a hot cup of coffee for a full minute to make sure it was well mixed as the other reviews mentioned it's important to mix it. They are sooo right! Even after stirring for a minute, the first cup had a distinctly oily mouth feel and taste. I tried using an electric foamer, with similar results. I found that for me, blender sticks and traditional blenders created too much froth and then there's the dreaded clean up.

Being a foodie, I remembered the "pulled tea" drinks if India. So- here is what I've found works best for me. I use two insulated drink tumblers (Fydro Hlask or Yepi type) and simply pour hot coffee, whipping cream from the carton and a heaping teaspoon of Coffee Booster into one cup. I then pour the contents back and forth between cups, increasing the pour distance to increase the mixing. After a dozen cycles or so of pouring back and forth, I find that the Boosted Coffee has a silky mouth feel and the Coffee Booster adds a very mild chocolate hint. And...you can do this in the field off the grid.

I also find that drinking a cup of Boosted coffee before I eat breakfast really satisfies and helps me make better choices on what to actually eat for breakfast. It's so easy to eat crazy when you wake up hungry. I find that coffee Booster helps take the edge off hunger and has played an integral role in a better eating and exercise regimen that I'm on.

Try it a few times before you decide. It's a different type of drink, so allow yourself several drinks to get used to a texture you might not be used to. I didn't care for the texture at first, but I quickly adjusted, and I now use Coffee Booster every day! Try It!

When I have Googled Bulletproof Coffee in the past, I was like GAG!? NO WAY I'M PUTTING BUTTER AND FAT IN MY COFFEE. But I very recently went low carb/lazy keto and thought "okay okay I guess I have to give it a try." And wow! I'm glad I did finally. It has taken some time to get used to putting fat in my coffee with my Stevia vs. Coffeemate Creamer, but I will likely not ever go back! This product is a terrific all in one and I will definitely purchase again.

Do not hesitate to buy this! Tastes delicious when frothed in my magic bullet. I'm a extra light, cream only kind of coffee drinker. I add a splash of cream to a tablespoon of coffee booster. Drink size is 12 oz. black coffee. Keeps me full from 5:30 in the morning until 2-3pm easily when I'm at work. i tried making BPC by myself at home. Tasted gross. Coffee Booster is so easy and delicious. Great addition to Keto diet.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site