Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Benchmark Bouquets Joyful Wishes, With Vase (Fresh Cut Flowers)

Benchmark Bouquets Joyful Wishes, With Vase  (Fresh Cut Flowers)

Shipped fast and the arrangement looked great.
Some things to note:
1. Product comes in a box so it must be assembled by the recipient
2. Blooms are at different stages from bud to full bloom
3. Arrangement will last for well over a week, but some stems may die earlier due to different bloom stage

Overall great quality for the price. Pictures are of Day 1, Day 3, Day 6, and box

These flowers were just delivered to my mother and she said they are beautiful. I spoke to her as she pulled them from their box and set them up in the vase. She counted them all and they were exactly as described. They were in their bud stage. They came carefully packaged with a "moist towel" as my mom called it. I had concerns about her receiving flowers that she would have to cut and arrange herself (she is 84) but I think she actually enjoyed taking out all the components (she said the vase is large) and following the instructions that were included. My dad told me the whole thing was well over 2 feet once it was standing and arranged. These flowers really made my mom happy. I think you can't beat 28 stems and a vase for this price and timing. I placed my order on Tuesday night and they had them by Thursday morning. I had been hesitant because there were some other reviewers' complaints about flower substitutions and the health of the flowers, etc. So I am really pleased. I am tempted to get some delivered to myself!

I sent this to my dads wife for Mothers Day, everyday she has sent me a picture telling me how beautiful they are and that they get more beautiful every day. I have never had this experience when sending flowers, so I am thrilled. They arrived when they said they would too!

Beautiful flowers! Decided to give these a go as they are the same price as ordering at any online flower retailer only as a Prime member...there is NO shipping! Which is fantastic because I will spend just as much for shipping and delivery as the flowers at times! These flowers were packed nicely. They were fastened down by a zip tie to keep them in place.

The vase these flowers came in seems like any average clear vase but it is much larger in diameter and height to accommodate these gorgeous blooms! The flowers are very fragrant and smell amazing.

I ordered these flowers, along with 2 other bouquets, to use to put together 20 small vases to decorate the tables at a bridal shower. All 3 bouquets arrived together and a day earlier than expected. Normally early delivery would be welcome, but in the the case of fresh flowers, not so much. They arrived Wednesday and the shower was not until Sunday, so I was nervous. However, I cut them and put them in water immediately and then hoped for the best.

These bouquet was very close to as pictured, although there were a lot of light green leaf fillers.

The condition of the flowers was great, and there were only 5 broken buds total, from all 3 bouquets, which was not bad. If you are looking for number of flowers (as I was), the number of flowers does correspond with the number of stems in this bouquet.

On Saturday when I went to work on the arrangements, everything had thankfully bloomed, but the roses were starting to look droopy and the lilys were at the end of their lives as well. However, with the other bouquets I was able to make it work. Plus I re-cut them, added flower food, an then put them in my fridge. They looked pretty good for Sunday morning brunch!

I will for sure order these flowers again, but only for almost immediate use; and the per stem price was very reasonable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Flowers are shipped in bud form for optimal vase life; blooms will open in 2-3 days, as shown in product photo.
  • Free overnight shipping to ensure freshness. There are no Saturday, Sunday or Monday deliveries.
  • FLOWERS WILL BE SENT ANONYMOUSLY UNLESS YOU CHECK THE BOX "THIS IS A GIFT" IN YOUR CART OR AT CHECKOUT - SIGN YOUR NAME SO THEY KNOW WHO SENT IT.
  • Immediately upon arrival remove flowers from box, cut stems, place in vase with fresh water including flower food packet and arrange flowers to your personal liking.
  • 28 stems = 12 Pink Roses / 6 Iris / 5 Snapdragons / 3 Lilies / 2 Seasonal Greens

Description

Make a friend or loved ones birthday wish come true by sending this vibrant bouquet as an unexpected birthday surprise. Your recipient will delight in the unique floral design and relish in the bold birthday colors. Best of all, Birthday Wishes is shipped fresh from the farm, so it’s made with the freshest flowers available and guaranteed to make your birthday surprise last at least seven days.



great flowers.... full, not skimpy in the vase.... arrived a day early for anniversary..... looks just as good in real life as it does in the ad... would do this again and again

These are really lovely, but because of the higher than normal shipping volume (I think), some of the flowers were broken in transit. The other thing that is not wonderful about this bouquet is that the lilies are not even close to opening. The roses are opening, the snapdragons are opening, and the iris are about to open. The instructions say to put the arrangement in cool water which I did for 2 days. Subsequently, I put the flowers in warm water with a drop of liquid soap, so that they will open a little faster. I am becoming more inclined just to buy my flowers locally so that I can see them before I purchase them. Still, I wouldn't want to discourage other customers from ordering from Amazon because they are very pretty and a good value.

Ordered mother's day flowers from the Bouqs and they were a huge disappointment. So I decided to send a second bouquet and I was hesitant about ordering flowers from Amazon (though I use it for everything else), but I'm glad I tried it out. The reviews are pretty high for a reason. Picture attached, it doesn't look identical to the stock photo shown for the product (mostly just subtle variations in color and potentially number of flowers), but it's pretty close! The recipient was thrilled, would highly recommend.

Delivery was right on time and the flowers were all in very good shape, by my mothers report. They lasted a good while and thus, this makes for a good deal relative to proflowers and FTD - which I have used in the past, with good results as well. I will use Amazon for flowers from this point forward, related to price and an excellent outcome.

Last year I ordered flowers from Amazon to be delivered to another state for my sister and when she received them they were beautiful and fresh. This year I was about to order from an online florist because I had a discount code but when I went to the page to pay it had added all kinds of ridiculous upgrades and fees. I decided to use Amazon again hoping the flowers would be just as nice. I was thrilled when my sister received them again this year. I ordered these with 1 day free shipping from Amazon Prime. I will tell everyone to not waste their money on online floral companies who add excessive fees. These flowers from Amazon are gorgeous.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site