Thursday, November 28, 2019

November 28, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Thai Kitchen Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 13.66 fl oz (Pack of 6)

Thai Kitchen Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 13.66 fl oz (Pack of 6)

Coconut milk is fantastic for cooking--I've been adding it to soups and curries and it really tastes fantastic. Coconut has been in the public eye lately as a healthful fat to add to the diet. It is dairy free and adds a creamy taste with a very light coconut flavor.

Thai Kitchen offers a high quality organic coconut milk This is the full-fat version not the lowfat. I find the lowfat coconut milk to have a soapy unpleasant flavor and would rather use the full fat version and just use less of it. This is considered to be a healthy kind of fat that helps maintain a steady blood sugar.

Amazon offers this product at significant savings. I found it for $3.59 a can at the grocery store and this is 6 cans for 11.83, which is less than $2 a can. Once I started using this I always seemed to run out so I have no problems buying it 6 cans at a time!

I just made a broccoli soup with the coconut milk, onions, garlic, garlic, chicken stock, and mushrooms. Yum Yum!

I typically use a different coconut milk, but the quality recently became very poor. Thus it was necessary to find another coconut milk product, as I able unable to digest dairy at present. I initially purchased this from my local grocery store. It is less expensive than many of the other organic coconut milk products. I was pleased with its use and decided to try ordering it in bulk. I have been very pleased with this purchase. The price was a nice value for the amount of cans received. The milk was not gray in color, like some customers have complained about. It has a lovely thick cream at the top, due to separation. I typically just use the cream for coffee and in other food recipes. Thai is not my favorite coconut milk, but it's a good replacement. And I've been more pleased with the purchase than I thought I would be...

Thai Kitchen full fat organic unsweetened coconut milk is the creamiest, most smooth coconut milk I have ever tasted. I desperately needed this product as part of a paleo food protocol to help heal a new diagnosed autoimmune disease-multiple sclerosis. I am so grateful for the quality of the product AND to Amazon for making the product easily available. I will continue to use Thai Kitchen organic unsweetened coconut milk(must be this exact product) until it is discontinued or I die. Thanks Thai Kitchen and Amazon!

Bad reviews are from those that don’t know how to use this product, needs to be blended. This is an organic CM with without binders added, it does separate in the can after a while.
This coconut milk is actually also the best of both worlds. If you need coconut cream you can just dump out the watery party and you are left with the cream. For coconut milk because this full fat you will need to make some adjustments: Empty the can into a blender and blend it a couple of seconds and store it in whatever you want for quick access. I use a old milk carton, quart size. It will stay blended and not separate for days and days.
This type of coconut milk is great for Keto diet by the way which recipes call for both the blended form and the cream form you can get from the can. I am sure you can use the watery part when extracting the cream for something too.

I love this milk but I wonder about the cans it comes in. If the cans are not BPA Free then the milk would not be as healthy. BPA from cans leach into the milk.

This is an update to this review. I received a response regarding BPA cans. The response I received is these cans of coconut milk do contain BPA. I will no longer purchase this milk.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Organic coconut milk is made from the first pressing of prime organic coconut meat
  • USDA-certified organic
  • Premium quality natural coconut milk is non-GMO certified, non-dairy, gluten-free and contains no preservatives
  • Unsweetened coconut milk is 100% vegan - makes for a great cream substitute
  • Use our dairy free milk in baking, beverages and Thai cooking

Description

The delicate flavor and rich texture of Thai Kitchen's unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk adds body to your curries, sauces, soups, smoothies, beverages and desserts. A perfect milk or cream substitute for vegan and paleo diets, Organic Coconut Milk is an excellent addition to your Asian cooking, decadent desserts and creamy beverages. Our USDA-certified organic coconut milk is made from the pressing of fresh, all natural coconut meat, and is dairy-free, gluten-free and preservative-free. Statement Regarding BPA Bisphenol A (BPA) is a compound used in epoxy resin to coat metal cans to maintain the safety and quality of the contents. While the FDA has indicated BPA is safe, we are actively working against a plan to eliminate the use of BPA in our cans, both in the U.S. and globally, by the end of 2017.



 My son has food allergy so he cannot eat milk product. I have to order this product because I have to follow the u tube recipe how to make whipped cream birthday cake for my son. Therefore I have to order things out of my country. Also it takes me one week delivery as I need to transfer my product from Prime warehouse to the other ware house. Therefore it takes 7 days delivery time to take air to my country as I live in South East Asia country. However, the quality is very good. I order 6 cans and all these 6 cans of coconut cream not dented at all and the appearance are all in good condition. I am so happy and amazing. However, I don't understand why there are so many negative comments about this product and I believe these are all fakes and not true comments. I have a strong feeling I need to say something about this.

I really like this coconut milk, its thick, organic and easy to use in recipes. Makes great coconut rice pudding and you can put it in the fridge to get harder and whip it like whipping cream. This is something everyone who is allergic to dairy or can't eat it for a time should have in their pantry. It has been helpful in serving others like that in our home.

It's super thick and creamy. Anything you cook with this coconut milk will come out extra tasty. Perfect for Thai curries. Other brands I have used have about an eighth of the contents of the can solid, and the rest is liquid. Thai Kitchen is more than half solid. If I want more water I can add it myself for free.

I love milk but have been diagnosed with dairy sensitivities. I find that I can make a great tasting milk substitute by adding water salt and stevia to a can of this coconut milk. One can can make a half gallon of milk. Yum!

It also makes a great base for smoothies, creamy soups and dressings, and when I separate the cream from the liquid, I can whip the cream and put it on berries, or pies or anything that I would normally use whipped cream for. I also make ice cream to die for using this coconut milk. You can also culture it and make yogurt and sour cream!

I have tried the "other brand" and think Thai Kitchen is far, far better and less expensive. I love how white and creamy it is and because it is such a great tasting substitute, I don't miss most dairy products at all. I haven't found a way to make cheese from it, though.

The best coconut milk I’ve ever tried. This first press, no other ingredients added is superb. About as thick as some “coconut creams” I’ve bought. Adds rich creamy taste to everything. Pure coconut flavor. I’ve used it as a “marinade”for chicken before cooking. Incredible flavor, in sauces, in cooking rice. Fantastic with seafood. so versatile. Definitely worth the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site