Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October 30, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Ultimate Snacks Care Package, Classic Variety Assortment of Chips, Cookies, Crackers, & Nuts, 40 Count

Ultimate Snacks Care Package, Classic Variety Assortment of Chips, Cookies, Crackers, & Nuts, 40 Count

This was a great product. I ordered it for my son that is away in college. It arrived today (Nov. 29th). I read the reviews so I was a little hesitant to buy. I went ahead and did and feel that I made a great choice. The snacks that were in the description where all there. Everything was neatly organized. There were some bags of chips that expire in January, but I believe my son will eat them soon. The deal and the variety is worth the purchase.

Sent this to my niece as a care package while she is away at college. She loved it!! I will order again. No expired product dates like I read in other comment, so was pleased with this product!!

After reading most of the reviews about products being expired, I was skeptical, but I took a chance. I'm glad I did. Mine were all fresh. I bought for a cousin that attends school year round and comes home on the weekends. I gave this to him to take back to school, and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. Thank you, and I'll be ordering again.

I have two minions that roam around my house. After a day out learning, they constantly come back. They are ravenous, looking for feed, nothing will satisfy them and if I have nothing prepared they make these horrible groaning sounds and then choose to live the rest of the night in a land called Attitude.
This box here is my secret weapon. As soon as they come blasting through my door, I whip out this box. They can take anything from Doritoes, to cheese and pb crackers, grandmas cookie packs, and Slim JIm wannabes. The groans are gone. The minions are happy. The land is at peace.

Don't let them know that sometimes I indulge in the box for myself.

I was a little skeptical about buying these due to the expiration date. They expire in February and March and its currently January, but honestly food never expires as soon as the date arrives. It's such a good package of random food. I live in a dorm and I was so excited when the front desk said my package arrive. Would definitely order again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Each box is filled with 40 convenient single serve bags of your favorite Frito-Lay snacks
  • Perfect for any snacking occasion and great as a care package for a loved one
  • Includes a variety of cookies, crackers, chips, popcorn, nuts and pretzels

Description

Delight the taste buds of friends and family away from home with 40 packs of their favorite treats in one box. The Frito-Lay Ultimate Snacks Classic Variety Care Package includes 40 individual bags of: (5) Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks, (2) Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks, (2) Doritos Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips, (4) Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips, (2) Fritos Original Corn Chips, (2) Grandma's Chocolate Chip Cookies, (2) Grandmas Mini Vanilla Cremes, (2) Grandma's Peanut Butter Cookies, (2) Lay's BBQ Flavored Potato Chips, (4) Lay's Classic Potato Chips, (2) Lay's Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Flavored Potato Chips, (2) Munchies Peanut Butter and Cheese Crackers, (2) Munchies Salted Peanuts, (2) Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels, (3) Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn and (2) Sunchips Original Whole Grain Snacks



This was a good buy at the time; for the price, I thought they were a good deal. There were more cheesy crackers than cookies, chips or peanuts, personally, I would have wanted more of the nuts and cookies - tward the end, I had a box full of cheesy crackers left :( .

I have a 2 year old grandson, he's constantly saying that he's hungry lol. We know that he's not
, just full of extra snack, so what we do is give him a little package of this every now and then and he think he's a big boy... he loved his snacks there are some slim jims in your box not good for the kids . But for the adults they will love them ...if you have any college kids or maybe someone in the military that you need to send in a care package to please look at this product or the ones like it but I have ordered this twice for my grandchildren and I will do so again

Okay, what can you say about snacks and treats? They're delicious!!!

Everything was tasty and I liked getting it and seeing all the choices you had. I used them to take with my lunches to work.

Pros: Great Price! Very tasty. Big selection.
Cons: small bags. I know very minor but I found that I needed to eat 2 bags of treats at once because they're smaller than the usual vending machine bag size.

It would be great for kids lunches and snacks.

I would buy again.

Great item to send to my Adopted Mikitary soldier .. they loved it . Thanks but keep giving us more great tasting snacks so we can send to our Troops 💕

Box clean and chips exp. dates may and June and cookies/crackers up to August. Great find for the price!!!! There were a lot of older reviews of ants, broken bags and expired product but looks like that has been fixed. Glad I took a chance on this purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site