Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 31, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Energizer Clip on Book Light for Reading in Bed, LED Reading Light for Books and Kindles, 25 Hour Run Time (Batteries Included)

Energizer Clip on Book Light for Reading in Bed, LED Reading Light for Books and Kindles, 25 Hour Run Time (Batteries Included)

Such a convenient light to have on hand while traveling or in a room without a lamp.

I love that it is sturdy, but lightweight so that I can use it on paperback books...
It stays attached, flexes and brightens the pages well and doesn’t leave any marks on the covers or pages where it is “pinched” closed.

I bought this because as a musician it's hard to see my music on the stage sometimes if the room is dark or has very dimmed lights. This is great, I just clip it to the music stand and turn it on all night long. I like the fact that it has a clip and I could clip it to a book or binder, or a music stand. And the on/off switch is a slide switch - so when I leave this in my music bag it doesn't have a button that could get accidentally pressed (leaving it on and running battery dead). I would buy it again, good purchase for under $10. The alternatives were all twice the price (or more).

Girlfriend uses this light for a car seat light. Works good. Not too bright / not too dim. Flexible. And super light weight. our son doesn’t mind the light at all. She turns it on when we are driving at night.

This was hard to source, but it saved the day....or night! Got into reading at night before going to sleep. But using real books presented a lighting problem...as my wife complained about the spotlight being on! Got to looking for a "book light" and found them hard to find as most people are using tablets or readers. Thanks to Amazon, I found this light and it made both me and the wife happy! The clip can only grab a few pages...guess its made for hardback books but I am in the middle of a couple of soft cover books. Plenty of light to read by!

Exactly what I was looking for. It came with a battery already in place. The light just has one setting but it is plenty bright enough to read in the dark but without disturbing someone sleeping next to you. I'm very satisfied with this light.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Handy, compact, portable Book Light runs on 2 Energizer CR2032 Batteries (included)
  • Re-creates natural reading conditions with advanced LED technology
  • Compact design with flexible and collapsible neck and built-in clip make a perfect travel or camping companion or copilot
  • Delivers a beam broad enough to see, yet narrow enough for privacy
  • Has a runtime of up to 25 hours, perfect for those books you just can't put down
  • Clips onto books, tablets, car visors, or any other surfaces that are 0.5 inches (13 mm) thick
  • A perfect small gift for students, auto mechanics, pilots, teachers, and more

Description

Here’s some light reading: The Energizer Book Light emits a warm, white LED light with superior contrast for optimal reading conditions or other up-close tasks. The exclusive beam design delivers broad illumination while still being narrow enough to not bother anyone near you. Forget lugging around a flashlight, this book light is easy to travel with—its flexible neck and compact size fit in your pocket, backpack, or purse without hassle. Simply clip the reading light onto a book, binder, tablet, eReader, car visor, or any other surface that is 0.5 inches (13mm) thick. Order the Energizer LED Book Light now and stop reading this, so you can start reading everywhere.



This is an amazing product! You won't believe it when you see it. There were no instructions with it, so I am going to rely on one of the battery technicians at my local ACE Hardware store when needed. I love this tiny little thing. It has proved to be a previously unsuspected help in things other than reading. When searching boxes that are packed away and cannot be looked into conveniently, this little light was a godsend! I would buy it again and again for gifts. Thank you for selling it.

Keeping the fact that it's only $5, it's fine.

I'm using it for my cross stitch, I just wanted something to help my overhead light, I'm only 30 and have great eyesight so I just wanted a little thing but I'm broke as a joke so $5 sounded good. It lost a star for me because so many reviews said it was SO BRIGHT like the sun that I guess I had higher expectations, I think it's rather dim. It's a flexible silicon arm that you can adjust, but it doesn't stay in the same place for long because it's just....a silicon arm thing, it doesn't click in place. I have to adjust it a lot and I wish I could make it stay closer but you really only have a few options of where it wants to stay.

Anyway, I know this sounded negative, it really is better than nothing. But don't listen to these hooligans who say it's super bright, set your expectations low so you're not disappointed.

Very good light. Bright, durable, and flexible. Clips onto almost anything easily. Nothing thicker than an inch, though.

The outside is a comfortable and durable ribber. This same rubber is used to make eight rows of "teeth" on either side of the clamp.

This book light is not too big either, so you can pop it into your laptop bag, briefcase, or purse. It might be 11 inches long stretched out, but it can fold easily into a 4 inch circle that will stay coiled.

I'd recommend this for reading, tight construction or repair jobs, or even as an emergency flashlight.

Energizer has been making some pretty great LED lights. Their line of headlamps are comfortable and well-made as well. I have a few I like a lot.

Check them out too, especially if you want a hands free experience. Hope this helps.

Update June 2018
Serves its purpose!
A) Still definitely too heavy and wobbly,
B) Far too bright I had to scribble over the light with marker to tone it down!
C) Not gentle on books. Clamp works too well, and has just ruffled up my book a bit.

Bottom line:
it's worth under 7 and not more than 7 based on reasons above. It's a good night and serves its purpose but I miss my old light that folded over pages like a clam shell. I must look to replace that one!

So far it's good, just a little bulkier than I imagined. Will update with photos!

Wish the light was a little softer. Wanted to use as a reading light in bed when either me or my girlfriend were sleeping, but its a bit much. Works great in a room that isnt completely dark.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site