Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 29, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Sprout Organic Stage 3 Baby Food Pouches, Meat Variety, 4 Ounce (Pack of 18) 6 of Each: Root Veg Apple w/ Beef, Creamy Veg w/ Chicken & Garden Veg Brown Rice w/ Turkey

Sprout Organic Stage 3 Baby Food Pouches, Meat Variety, 4 Ounce (Pack of 18) 6 of Each: Root Veg Apple w/ Beef, Creamy Veg w/ Chicken & Garden Veg Brown Rice w/ Turkey

We tried different brands of stage 3 baby food that includes meat and this is the one that LO likes the best. I tried some myself and they all tasted good! My only concern is that the ingredients include salt while I thought babies less 1 year old were not supposed to consume salt. Each package has between 55mg and 75mg of sodium according to the ingredient list. I have seen on a few websites the same guideline of less than 400mg sodium daily for infants less than 12 months old. It means 5 to 7 pouches would get close to the mark. Good thing is that we generally do not give our LO as many pouches a day but that is assuming none of the other food he eats contains any sodium at all.

I was so excited to write this review. My twins have been eating sprout since 8 months old (wish i found it sooner!) I was originally looking for healthy and GOOD yummy tasting meat/dinner baby food . Gerbers baby food with added meat is yuck !
Sprout is so yummy! I have tasted almost every flavor i have tried . The dinner meats , breakfast cereal, the vegan plant proteins. They are all so dang good!
I'm 110% confident this is the best baby food on the planet AND the healthiest and ill tell you why i feel its healthy . My one twin started baby food at 6 months old the recommended age , after that he started experiencing the worst most painful constipation. I tried EVERY home remedy , EVERY over the counter meds that safe for babies , search the internet for help. I had to put him on prescription Miralax from his doctor we tried to take him off of it as his doctor recommended and going just two days without the Miralax he became severely constipated again and while I'm back up at the doctors. It was horrible! The Miralax worked but it wasn't ideal and I quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to take my baby off of it . FDA doesn't approve it for a long term use. we started Sprout baby food at 8 months old and quickly we notice the difference my son started having regular bowel movements again and has not been constipated since and he is now 11 months old and has not been on Miralax for the last couple months. I highly recommend this baby food . My twins get excited to eat it ! I will allow them to continue eating sprout past 12 months because its healthy and yummy

This is the best flavor of Creamy vegetables with chicken that I have ever tasted for baby food!
My special needs baby who is an extremely picky eater and has terrible food allergies and is autistic, loves this flavor.
PROS:
Tastes GREAT
Creamy Smooth
Has Protein
CONS:
Expensive!

I love these pouches for a quick meal on the go, or just as a supplement on the days my toddler doesn't eat a very wide variety of foods. He really likes these-the added fruit really helps the flavor, and I love that they contain meat, fruit, and vegetables. These are a favorite for us. They have always come packaged very well, never any damaged pouches.

I have always had trouble getting my son to eat any baby food with meat in it, but he absolutely loves these! His favorite is the apple beef and root veggies. They are all natural, packed with calories, and have a clear window so you can see inside the pouch. Will be purchasing frequently


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SPROUT STAGE 3 BABY FOOD POUCHES are hearty blends of whole, organic fruits and vegetables with meat-based protein from free-range chicken and turkey and pasture-raised beef. Each pouch provides 3-4 grams of protein to satisfy baby's growing appetite.
  • CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Sprout's pouches contain only USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO ingredients, never anything artificial! Our free-range chicken & turkey and pasture-raised beef is sourced from U.S. family farms and raised without added antibiotics.
  • TRUE VARIETY: Sprout's organic baby food pouches have more veggie and meat-leading flavors than any other baby food brand! More than 1/3 of our line has 3g or more of protein, with meat-based & plant-based protein options to satisfy a variety of diets.
  • SPROUT COMMITMENT: Sprout is committed to providing delicious and nutritious organic baby and toddler food to your family. Sprout's baby food pouches, toddler food pouches, and toddler snacks are made from the cleanest & safest ingredients.
  • SPROUT PRODUCTS: Try Sprout's Stage 1-3 baby food pouches, plant-based protein purees, toddler pouches, organic fruit snacks and more if you've tried products from Happy Baby, Plum Organics, Gerber, Beechnut, Peter Rabbit, Mama Bear, or Earth's Best.

Description

Sprout believes that a meal is more than nourishment. It’s a chance to inspire and grow together. That’s why we are committed to introducing an early love of healthy, whole organic foods to children everywhere.

Research shows that starting babies on healthy foods early in development helps foster healthy eating habits through life. That’s why we’ve crafted a variety of fruit, vegetable, & grain blends that help babies adapt to new flavors and textures and provide greater exposure to wholesome foods.

Sprout Stage 3 Organic Baby Food purees are made from whole foods and contain no concentrates, additives, preservatives, or fillers of any kind – only real, honest, and pure ingredients. Formulated specifically for babies 8 months and up, Sprout Stage 3 purees are heartier meal options perfect for babies trying new textures and learning to self-feed. Sprout offers both meat-based and vegan meal options to satisfy a variety of diets, with protein and fiber to keep your little one feeling full throughout the day.

Sprout Is Committed To:

✔ Whole Foods
✔ Certified Organic, Non-GMO Ingredients
✔ No Concentrates
✔ No Preservatives
✔ 100% BPA-Free Packaging

Sprout is committed to reducing the processing steps to keep our recipes as close to how mother nature intended – right from the earth. We procure ingredients from only certified-organic growers and will not accept harvested ingredients with any preservatives. We rigorously source these special ingredients to ensure the cleanest and safest recipes are delivered to your family.



Both of my twins ate this and they are usually not a fan of purees with meat. The picky twin spit out a couple of mouth fulls, but he spits out everything at least once just on principal. The less picky twin ate it with gusto. I'll take that as a win since none ended up on my face or in my hair. I tasted it myself-it is a little grainy like other meat purees, but otherwise not horrible. The shipment arrived quickly and in good condition. Overall, I am pleased and will order again.

Perfect for my son when we are on a road trip or his day at the sitters. He loves the beef one, my husband has tried the chicken one and was surprised our sons food pack was good. I would recommend this to anyone who’s need a nutritious meal on the go for their little one!

We love everything about Sprout baby food pouches! From the delicious flavor combinations, to the healthy ingredients and the ease of the grab and go pouches, Sprout has become the staple of my 8 month old’s meals.

I bought these because they are not fruit based and I'm trying to avoid any sweet tasting foods for as long as possible. The beef is my baby's favorite. I also like that you can see through the top of this packaging to make sure it hasn't gone bad.

My 12 year old dog is super fussy and has barely any teeth left so he needs soft foods. Turns out he loves this particular brand and flavor of baby food. Makes him and me super happy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site