Saturday, August 10, 2019

August 10, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Directed Electronics 514LN Revenger Soft-Chirp Siren

Directed Electronics 514LN Revenger Soft-Chirp Siren

Works perfect, and install is easy

Works Great when Installed Correctly. Very Loud and has options for one tone or all tones. Also Loud or Soft Chirp. BTW don't drill into your fender or engine bay area, Use 3m Adhesive instead..

My old alarm went out. I replaced this one with the old one. This is a very loud speaker. Works great on my car.

Ez to install. Replaced a burnt out siren on my Viper alarm. I opted for the one tone instead of the six

Just what I needed to finish my alarm install. Got here on time!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Revenger Soft-chirp Mini-neo Siren
  • 6 Tones
  • 120db

Description

REVENGER SOFT-CHIRP MINI-NEO SIREN6 TONES120 DBUPC : 093207088278Shipping Dimensions : 3.85in X 3.40in X 3.60inEstimated Shipping Weight : 0.6



Good replacement siren for a E36 BMW siren that died

Identical replacement for my Viper alarm. Works and sounds perfect!

Great replacement...its does hold up to the original.

Super siren! Easy to install. Small, but very shrill!!!!

Great Value

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site