Tuesday, July 16, 2019

July 16, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Zatarain's Crab Boil Six 3oz Bags

Zatarain's Crab Boil Six 3oz Bags

Ordered this for my husband's birthday party - a low down country boil was all he asked for this year. I had never made one, but took a recipe from a friend, used this and it was a major hit! It was easier than I thought, but did take more time to cook. However, everyone needs to experience it at least once in their life :) I also made a non-crawfish/shrimp pot (used this seasoning with only sausage for the meat) for those who didn't like or were allergic to those types of foods. Highly recommend this seasoning, as it was very easy and flavors were excellent!

I love it, but only give 4 stars because we have to use double the amount of bags than the package says. But I like it with a little extra spices because I'm from the land of crawfish and shrimp in the bayou. There are only two brands I will use, and this is one of them.

The best seasoning for low country boil.

I boil up a batch of jumbo shrimp every Saturday for weekend snacking and this crab boil, together with some red chili pepper, make for the perfect flavoring.

Good flavors, but a little weak. I recommend adding a bag or two more than the instructions call for. It's not salty at all so I add some Old Bay/salt and lemons when doing a boil. The bags do tend to split apart during shipping and/or cooking, but it's not hard to pick a few seeds off your food.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Zatarain's Crab Boil Six 3oz Bags

Description

Crawfish, Shrimp and Crab Boil - In a Bag - SIX 3oz bags per box. This is the original Zatarain's Crab & Shrimp Boil with mustard seed, coriander seed, cayenne pepper, bay leaves, dill seed, and allspice. One bag plus salt to taste perfectly seasons up to 4 pounds of crawfish and shrimp or up to 1 dozen crabs. This is the secret ingredient in many a seafood recipe.



If you have ever lived or been to the Gulf Coast, this is the standard! Nothing beats this in a big pot with a couple of pounds of Gulf shrimp, some red potatos, corn, and maybe a few crabs....and of course a cold beer!

We bought a multi pack for our crawfish and crab boil... Ad some onion, garlic, and you other fixins and mmmm good eating!

Awesome taste. Suggest using outdoors - when we boiled inside, we all began to sneeze - presumably from the peppers in this spice!

After moving to Alaska I didn't think I would every get to enjoy this Louisiana favorite

The best shrimp boil there is! Add some fresh lemons for a little extra. Serve the shrimp cold, or hot with melted butter. Yum I had some New Orleans Cajun roommates when I lived in Dallas. This is what they used.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site