Thursday, July 11, 2019

July 11, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Whirlfloc Tablets 1 lb.

Whirlfloc Tablets 1 lb.

I have always found Whirlfloc tablets to be worth the money and buying them in bulk is a good way to buy them if you brew beer on a regular basis.
Home Brew shipped my order fast and the product arrived on time. I will buy these again the next time I need this product.

I like them better than moss. Easy to use, comes in a bag that will last me years.

Great product at a great price. Have always had great buying experiences from Home Brew Ohio.

Buying these on amazon and a 1lb bag was so much cheaper than it would have cost me if I purchased the same amount from my local homebrew shop. Ive only had the chance to use it once since I’ve purchased but I am impressed and will use it for every brew from now on.

I go through a lot of these so buying bulk was a no-brainer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Whirl floc tablets
  • 1 lb bag
  • Add one tablet per 5 gallon

Description

Whirl floc tablets are an enhanced blend of Irish moss and purified carrageenan that aids in the coagulation and settling of haze-producing proteins and beta glucans. Use one tablet per 5 gallon batch and add it with 5 minutes remaining in the boil. Yes, 5 minutes is correct. According to the manufacturer, if Whirl floc is in the boil for any longer than 10 minutes, the active ingredients become denatured and therefore will not do their job.



This cleared the wort as I had hoped.

Great price. Happy with my purchase.

As advertised and cheaper than buying 10 at a time at the homebrew store.

Clears my beer w/o having to do any filtering once cold crashed for a week.

Always cheaper to buy in bulk in the long run!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site