
I purchased this mount to use in my R V. I mounted it inside the entertainment cabinet on the side, which allows me to swivel it to the livingroom side on the front or to the bedroom on the back. The mount is very sturdy and does not sag even a little. I did a lot of research before buying this particular mount, and I must say I am very pleased, with the mount and the price. Very excellent product.
My expectations were met. I needed to add (1 screw nut) for every M4x12 bolt-f.
Please review pictures, each bolt did not flush to the back of lcd tv.
I do recommend product.
This is a compact, lightweight, easy-to-install and affordable wall mount for any small to mid sized television. I used this mount to take my 24-inch television (that I use as a second monitor for my computer) off of my desk and free up a ton of real estate that was being taken up by the plastic TV stand/base. The hardware that comes with the mount is sturdy and made for a quick and easy install. All you need is a drill. I will definitely buy these in the future and will look for the next size up for my larger TVs so I can mount them as well.
The mount has a dual swivel bracket system so the screen can easily be angle-adjusted for any situation. The screen can be as close to the wall as I need, or can extend outward to me for art projects where I need to see minute detail up close.
10/10 would buy again.
So, the joints that were stiff (as you can read in other reviews) were so stiff I considered whether I'd need to return this. Instead, I spray PAM on them and wiggled them, and wiped off the excess, and then I found this mount to be PHENOMENAL!
Installed it without any difficulty. I would say that you should consider where you are mounting it, and get your own hardware IF the supplied hardware isn't appropriate. (That to me is common sense.)
Anyway, I could not be more pleased.
But: the overall distance used by the mount and monitor might be a consideration. From the mount to the center of the monitor is approx. 11 inches. That means if my monitor were wider than 23" the mount itself would interfere with how nicely it folds back. But my monitior is only 17" so I still had another 2.5" from the edge of the monitor to the mount.
Once in a while you find a real "no-brainer" and this is one of them. This is heavy duty and very well made - zero room for improvement at this very low price.
Earlier reviews withdrew stars because of difficulty in movement or flexibility...EXCUSE ME, but that is why they made it ADJUSTABLE in tightness and even gave you a wrench. (Duh...Hello). Installation and setup could not be easier. Great buy!
My TV is the 24-inch Insignia brand LED with standard 100mmX100mm X-mount on the back of the set. VERY secure.

Feature Product
- Compatibility: Full motion heavy duty wall mounts for most 13 to 30 inches flat panel display up to 33lbs, with VESA 75x75mm to 100x100mm. Detail: 75x75mm(3"x3"),100x100mm(4"x4").
- Fully Adjustable: +/-15 degrees tilt; 180 degrees swivel and 360 degrees rotate for better-viewing flexibility.
- Space Save: Places TV just 2 inches from the wall to enhance the look of ultra-thin LED TV. Extends up to 14" from the wall for the space saving.
- Installation: 5.9" X 1.6" wall plate can be mounted on any vertical wood studs, brick, or concrete wall (Do NOT mount on drywall alone).
- Package Includes: 1 x WALI Articulating Wall Mount, 1 x Mounting Hardware Kit, 1 x User Manual, 10 Year Protection
Description
Please check the mount compatible for your TV:
- Please check wood studs in your wall first. The mount can also be used on concrete wall and brick (Anchors already included), but it can’t be used on drywall.
- Check your TV weight and size, your TV size should be between 13-30 inches, and weight less than 33lbs (15kg).
- Compatible the VESA mounting holes on the back of your TV, the mounting holes must be less than 4”x4” (100x100mm).
- Please check TV cable and input area first, its possible blocked cable or input by the mount.
Product Specifications:
- Fit 13” to 30” flat screen TV.
- Support weight up to 33lbs (15kg).
- Compatible with VESA mounting holes patterns:100x100mm/ 75x75mm (4"x4"/3"x3").
- Fully adjustable 15 degrees upward and 15 degrees downward; swivel up to 180 degrees; 360 degrees rotate.
- Extends up to 14” and compressed 2” from the wall to save space
Package Includes:
1 x WALI TV Wall Mount
1 x User Manual
1 x Standard Mounting Hardware
This replaced the bulky tray type with very little effort. Mounted to th eTV and the wall easy-peezy. Very happy with the construction of the unit and function once installed. No issues at all.
Easy to install. I used this with my 24" Dell Monitors that are mostly for gaming. Works as it is intended. Although the drywall mounts are not meant for shallow drywall. I went to Home Depot and bought some Drywall mounts that we perfect for my Drywall and some washers to make the screws hold it more secure. Works perfect. Looks great!
UPDATE AS OF 9/3/17: I actually ended up buying a second one of these for my monitors. I love it!
I would say 3.5, but I can't do half stars, so going 4 because overall, it does the job it was bought for, but had some inconveniences to it (I mean, it is cheaper than other options, so it is expected.)
Used this to mount my child's 22" TV during their room renovation project. It comes with two large screws, however these screws have no face on them, so you will need to utilize a socket set. I do not remember the size off top of my head, but they are larger than typical screws. Luckily I had some out of a car socket kit that worked, because otherwise this would be much more difficult. Make sure you got one!
As far as the "need" part, since it doesn't have a face you can't use a power drill, so they want a pre-drilled hole to screw into. I did not have one, so I sacrificed one of my phillips bits to make a makeshift hole, then powered my way in with the socket to make it go through. It works, but having the drill bit would of made it much less stressful.
However, it is in tight, swivels all the ways it advertises and secures the television well. There has been no fear or worry about it dropping the TV, breaking position due to poor screws, etc so to that end, I am happy with it.
Just make sure you have a socket set (it will need to be small handle, or have one of those thin arm extensions since the space between the screw and the arm is pretty small. Mine are not screwed into the all all of the way as I do not have one of those extensions, but it's tight enough that there is no worry of it coming out. It's only by maybe an inch or so from fully in the wall. If look is as important as function, you'll want to get a socket arm extension as well so it can fit in that small space.)
Mount is for VESA 100x100,75x75 only. Do not purchase if your TV or monitor cannot accept one of these two mounting dimensions. I used this mount for my Dell Alienware AW2518H 25" monitor and I am overall very happy with the function and the reasonable price makes it that much better. The mount does allow your TV or monitor to rotate between vertical and horizontal layouts, it does tilt up and down, and does provide adjustment to view from different angles all as described. It is also sturdy and seems like it will hold up really well.
Things you should know......The articulating joints on the mount are very tight and difficult to move. I used silicon spray on all the moving joints and worked them back and forth until they loosened up. The joint on the plate that mounts to the back of the monitor is also very tight. The nut on this plate will need to be loosened a little for the swivel and tilt function to work as it should (I also used silicon spray on that joint).
Design flaw......(which is why I can only provide 4 stars). When mounting the arm to the wall, there is not enough room to use a socket for the bottom lag bolt (which is usually how a lag bolt would be installed in a wall stud). Part of the hardware for the first joint obstructs using a socket and a 1/2 inch wrench must be used. You can forget about the little wrench provided with the mount, just throw that piece in your recycle bin when your finished.
Overall, I recommend this mount for VESA 100 X 100 and 75 X 75 compatible TVs and Monitors, and would buy again if I needed a second one.
After being given a small TV and carefully considering placement I realized that the only logical place left for a TV was my second floor hallway (obviously). I had to get a low profile mount since there is no real need to reposition it once placed. I searched around and finally decided on this unit. It was inexpensive and was offered with Prime shipping. The package arrived quickly, the mount was well packaged. Installation was quick and easy and hardware was included, as long as you have a stud finder, drill, and level you'll be fine. Installation took about 20 minutes, mostly because I placed the TV higher up the wall than normal. The mount was somewhat stiff, however I feel that will probably help with keeping the TV from shifting its angle over time. The unit has a substantial weight but is not overly heavy considering it's size. It feels well made. Since this is an inexpensive low profile mount it lacks versatility and can only be angled a few degrees up or down with no side to side (swivel). There were a few scuffs on the mount when I removed it from the box, but nothing that seems to imply that the unit was used, just cosmetic imperfections on a unit that will never be seen. You get what you pay for and this was a great deal for my intended purpose.







0 comments:
Post a Comment