Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

Sutter Home Fre Brut Non-alcoholic Champagne Wine - The best NA Brut on the market!

Sutter Home Fre Brut Non-alcoholic Champagne Wine - The best NA Brut on the market!

This is non-alcoholic or "alcohol removed" wine. I did not expect it to have the same dry flavor as alcoholic brut champagne. I'm pregnant and have had several other NA wines, red and white and this is by far the best I've tried. It does not taste like a brut but the sweetness is subtle. To be this tastes exactly like tosi asti champagne, which is still a little sweeter than I'd normally like but when you're limited on options. This NA champagne is the way to go. If you like dry wines and champagne like I do, try this with a little lime or other flavored sparking water. Delicious.

Shared this with non drinking friends for Christmas. Purchased this brand as it had very good reviews, and I was not familiar with any of these products. Turns out this is my friends favorite. Who knew ??!! This was my first experience with it, and it does taste remarkably like real alcoholic champagne. Nice !! Highly recommended.

I bought this for New Year's Eve and loved it! I do not drink alcohol and this is a nice option for me to have something bubbly, interesting and dry. I have purchased it since then.

So true story - last Easter, my husband greatly upset my pregnant sister-in-law when he poured himself a glass and had no clue he was drinking NA champagne (we aren’t aficionados or anything). And I love this stuff. I would venture to guess you could trick most non-champagne snobs out there. It is not super sweet (the fault of most sparkling grape juices or ciders), though it may be slightly sweeter than a true brut, it is less sweet than a sec champagne. And honestly, even if it doesn’t fool your tastes buds, it’s still a nice tasting “grape juice”. Definitely worth a shot.

Bought this for my fiancé for our upcoming wedding. He doesn't drink. It tastes very close to real champagne!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Non-alcoholic Brut Wine
  • Made by Sutter Home
  • The very best non-alcoholic brut champagne on the market!

Description

This delightful, alcohol-free alternative to traditional sparkling wine displays a steady bead of tiny, ascending bubbles and a wonderfully fresh, fragrant aroma of green apples and ripe pears with hints of berry and peach. The crisp, fruity flavors, suggesting apple and strawberry, display an admirable balance of refreshing acidity and residual sweetness, and the aftertaste is pleasingly dry and refreshing, inviting a second - and third - glass. This bright, refreshing sparkler is the ideal choice for any occasion requiring good cheer, good taste and good sense.



I developing a taste for it, being a Mormon. But toooo expensive buying online.

I'm not a champagne drinker but my pregnant wife told me it tasted pretty close to the real thing so kudos.

Great product. I wil try to l buy this again . I just hate trying to open the bottle.

It's good. A little on the sweet side, but a great non-alcoholic option.

Better than regular wine/champagne. And I am a drinker!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site