Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10, 2019 | Posted in by Daiki | No comments

SKITTLES & STARBURST Full Size Candy Variety Mix 18-Count Box

SKITTLES & STARBURST Full Size Candy Variety Mix 18-Count Box

Cant beat the price all full sized candy very fresh managed to eat one or two before kids found them and they went poof

Just can't have one. Please someone help me I think I have a problem. Too darn tastey.

Bought for trick or treaters but ended up eating it before Halloween came. Thumbs up from my husband and myself.

Was shipped very quickly, was well packed, in great condition (not old or dried out), and was a wonderful bargain. I looked all over town for the skittles packs but could not find them anywhere. Should of just checked Amazon first and saved a lot of time and gas. Very happy with my purchases and I am sure the trick or treaters will love them too.

Got them to share with my girlfriend over the holiday. Tasted great and came in perfect condition. No packaging damage and nothing was stale. Good candy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package includes Skittles and Starburst Candy, Variety Pack (18 Single Packs)
  • This variety pack includes Skittles Original, Sour, and Wild Berry flavors and Starburst Original, FaveReds, and Tropical flavors
  • Skittles bite-size chewy candies together with Starburst fruit chews
  • Perfect for parties, Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Halloween or as an everyday snack
  • Two kinds of candies in one box

Description

Longing for the bold fruit flavors of the Skittles Rainbow? Can't get enough of the Unexplainably Juicy flavors of Starburst? Better stock up on the family’s favorite treats to avoid finding yourself facing a candy shortage. Perfect for holiday gifting or simply sharing with friends, this variety pack includes Skittles Original, Sour, and Wild Berry flavors and Starburst Original, FaveReds, and Tropical flavors. Consider them everything you need to keep the good going.



If you like skittles and starburst, you pretty much know what you're getting. All was good with my order.

Package as described. No disapointments over here!

How can you not like it? Skittles and Starburst. These shipped fine and they seemed to have been stored properly prior to Shipping as there was no quality issue at all. Perfect for Halloween give aways.

The sheepboys enjoyed this very much, now it's time get back to work. Get to work sheepboys!

I've bought this product twice, and I love them. My only gripe is that the "sour" skittles are always sticky and gross. They are repulsive when you open the packet and stay that way. I prefer Sour Patch Kids, anyway, so I give these gooey gross things away. The rest of the items are all Skittle and Starburst goodness. Fresh, soft, and fabulous.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Our Site